Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jadach

VIP Member
why is tanyel not allowed to get to know jordan? both olivia and ellie have got to know more than one boy at the same time. ellie was getting to know boys that were in a couple. she even kissed tom and said to keep it secret, knowing olivia was getting to know him, and olivia didn’t care, olivia is with kai, who was with tanyel first, but tanyel can’t talk to jordan??

Reactions: 20

Notredamn

VIP Member
Tanyel totally still wants to sit on Ronald’s face. She’s giving it the ‘girl best mate with advice’ angle to stay close to him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Laika1234

VIP Member
Olivia and Kai have the same conversation every episode where they tell each other (and the viewers) how we should be perceiving them.

Lana and Ron have the same conversation every episode where he pretends he’s into her and she pretends she has the upper hand.

Reactions: 19
Olivia is like a bad case of the clap that won't go away, she's everywhere! interesting that she seems to be in the ITV loop for a few years, she was in the Love Island 2019 advertisment, she was on Ians new comedy drama thingy and I just read an interview with Charleen Murohy (Irish Insta hun) and she talks about Love Island and auditioning for it in 2019 and she mentioned that she met Olivia at the auduions for the 2019 series ! shes been in the ITV Loop/circle for years it seems

• Haha

LoXLo

VIP Member
One of these girls really need to put Olivia in her place, says she doesn’t like the chatting between girls but she’s constantly talking behind everyone’s back.

no-no

VIP Member
It’s obvious Lana is too dull for Ron. He’s probably used to having ten saps like her listed in his phone(s) with no names (‘blonde’, ‘gym’, ‘Fridays’). He’s just torn between throwing away a Molly-Mae meal ticket but he needn’t worry. I hope the producers don’t drag it on much longer, she’s painful to watch and he’s 🤢

Giraffee95

Chatty Member
Liv just pissed off she didn't get away with her bitchiness. Obviously she doesn't like girls telling people that she's bitched about them, but she's the one doing the bitching

kayl1986

VIP Member
Two faced shes judging Tanyel on her behaviour and exactly how she moved on. Why is it no rules for Olivia but she expects everyone to behave a certain way. Considering she’s only now just started talking to Kai. It’s just so forced. I did see something between Tanyel and Spencer

kayl1986

VIP Member
Why is Lana in a mood with Tanyel. Why is Tanyel apologising to Lana . She can’t have both 🤷‍♀️ it was her doing . She could of picked Ron and let Tanyel being single get to know Casey

gummy-bear

VIP Member
Georgia not being able to get Shaq’s name is a micro aggression in my opinion. She was an absolutely vile contestant and I don’t expect anything more from her. Grotesque.

Also random but I was looking at Lana’s old tagged photos and Michelle keegan put a photo up of her 😂 anyone know the connection there?!