Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Salted Caramel

VIP Member
Omfg I was prepared to give Lana a chance, but the way she's acting this morning, she deserves what's coming, which is Ron going back to the way he was pre Casey arriving. Silly, silly girl.

Reactions: 21

electricmallows

VIP Member
One thing that’s always guaranteed is the casa amor boy bombshells will be shockingly bad. They always give the guys these absolute knockouts to look at and the girls get nothing so always resort to staying safe. They need some good male bombshells this year

Giraffee95

Chatty Member
I don't think Ron will cheat in Casa but he'll cheat at some point. And what fucking "history" do they have? They had about 10 minutes before Ron found Zara, then Ellie, then Sammi more attractive. The history is just Ron being interested in other girls

Tom is growing on me in looks but his pre kiss face gives me the ick and he looks like he's eating them

• Haha

Laika1234

VIP Member
Don’t like any of these girls. None of them called Lana out for clearly using Casey
Agree - it’s shitty behaviour. The girl group dynamic is very fragmented though. I feel they’re all hyper aware that if one of them says the wrong thing they’ll be bitched into tomorrow by the others.

Reactions: 20

hol20x

VIP Member
It's gonna end on a cliffhanger and we'll have to wait til tomorrow to see Lana picking Ron

kayl1986

VIP Member
What’s more shocking, Lana picking Casey or love island letting us see who she picked tonight😂
I just feel she’ll string Casey on longer. She’ll be back to Ron by tomorrow. It’s just cruel to drag Casey on her game

jadach

VIP Member
“why’s she bothered over new men when spencer hasn’t even left yet”
*was talking to tom when the bed wasn’t even cold from harris yet*

iieee

VIP Member
Apart from Tanyel, I honestly don't think I have hated a group of people this much. And I watched last summer's LI.

• Haha

kayl1986

VIP Member
OLIVIA omg why is so concerned about Tanyel now wtfffff?
She’ll keep picking until Tanyel feels isolated and everyone steers clear of her and Tanyel leaves then she’ll pick on someone else. Guarantee she won’t want to stay with kai either

gingeminge43

Chatty Member
I am only just watching last nights episode having been on nights.

The absolute blibbering brass neck of Ron.
‘She’s only talking to Casey because there’s no one else’

‘if it doesn’t work out with Lana then I can just click my fingers & gave Sarnie instead’

He’s just a disgusting little gnome.

Also Kai’s mouth is grim at the best of times, all little and slimy.
But to see it zoomed in as he and Liv slobber quite turned my stomach 🤢

LoXLo

VIP Member
Love Island producers I promise you nobody is interested in this boring love triangle, NEXT!

kayl1986

VIP Member
Why don’t Lana go and talk to Casey and say she’s not interested but she won’t . She’s as bad as Ron