Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

broadday17

Tanyel. She's grown on me the last week, I have to say. Hope she finds a decent match in Casa Amor

Reactions: 22
The fact Lana said actions speak louder than words straightaway proves she doesn’t want Casey. She wanted Ron to grovel when she went over to speak to him I think

sushimama

Chatty Member
It would be so much more interesting if producers didn’t pick the order of the girls and they would just randomly draw a number or something. There would be so many interesting twists every recoupling.

• Heart

kayl1986

VIP Member
I don’t get where all this Olivia hate is coming from. Yes she’s being a bitch, but so what? It’s the only mildly entertaining thing happening. Everyone this year is so bloody boring.
Olivia is so dry and not entertaining in the slightest. I don’t count bullying and singling out anyone a threat as entertaining. She’ll get her reality check eventually. She is also so hypercritical when the bed wasn’t even cold with Haris and she was after Tom

Notredamn

VIP Member
I feel so bad for Casey that his time in there is wasted as a bit part in this boring storyline.
Lana has had a face like a smacked arse since she recoupled with him. Ronald has already been over to assert his dominance. Casey would have to be brain dead not to realise he’s being used.

Reactions: 21

Laika1234

VIP Member
She is such a bullying cow. If you watch unseen bits Kai and Tamyel were coupley enough so Olivia getting with him and now bullying Tanyel makes even more sense.

Such a weak and pathetic knob.

kayl1986

VIP Member
it’s funny cause ellie was happy ti kiss tom and keep it a secret with no loyalties to olivia, but tanyel should be loyal to ellie over jordan who mind you hasn’t even claimed her? he didn’t even pick her for a date?
Seems like girl code only applies to some of them . I’ve said it before. I did like Ellie but now she’s in the mean girl crowd. Zara was put off stepping on toes then because how they acted which ended up her leaving. I hope Tanyel does what she wants and her and Ron have sex in front of them all

• Haha
  • Heart

Holmessk

VIP Member
This is completely stupid. Lana you are stupid. Fml. I'm not giving up but this is dire.

• Haha

cantkeepupp

Lana is guilty of doing the same thing she hated Ron doing to her, to Casey. When multiple people are telling you to stay clear of someone, listen to them you mug

• Heart