Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

1181carmenta

VIP Member
I mean, you only have to watch Lana’s responses to Casey to know she ain’t feeling him like that. It’s all “hmm” “yeah” no enthusiasm or genuine excitement whatsoever. Totally different to how she is with Ron. Feel a bit sad for Casey though, he’s just being used as a pawn essentially.

• Sad
Reactions: 23

iieee

VIP Member
She is done with 'bad boys'. Well hopefully she likes morons or she'll be staying single in there

• Haha

Salted Caramel

VIP Member
Olivia's beef with a different girl each episode is so contrived. Fair play to her, she knows what will get the screen time.

MrsBouvier

Chatty Member
Is anyone else just looking at the boys junk in those gold shorts? Do they all have a pair of socks stuffed down there???

• Haha

Dollenganger

VIP Member
As soon as she said ‘kind’, I knew Lana was not talking about Ron. 🤣

But, in all seriousness she’s shown she does have a back bone (I think). Ron shouldn’t get the message he can do whatever he likes.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

unidentified

VIP Member
Ron has got the upper hand again because he wouldn’t talk to her. Now Lana is going to be like a puppy with its tail between its legs YAWN!

1181carmenta

VIP Member
What’s with Liv’s obsession with sleeves btw? Looks like the wife of a gangster at his funeral. Or Morticia Addams.

• Haha

1181carmenta

VIP Member
Lana did not want to do that. If she’s happy with her decision I think she could tell her face that. You don’t half arse the move she just did. She should go the full way with it and be sat there laughing like she’s living the dream. Not running straight to Ron for a chat ffs 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

• Angry

Jt2020

VIP Member
Sick of this love triangle nonsense now. Lana needs to go and she can take Liv with her

• Heart

1181carmenta

VIP Member
I’m sorry this whole Lana, Ron and Casey sleeping outside thing actually is horrible. Pure nasty. I could not sleep comfortably at night knowing I made myself feel that low and embarrass them in front of everyone. Harsh.

LoXLo

VIP Member
Where’s Shaq when you need him to hold people accountable 🙃 Olivia needs to be brought back down a peg or two and Lana needs a reality check! I’m sick of them.

• Heart

Randomthots

Opinions so far:

Lana - only chose Casey to even the score between her and Ron. She needs to learn self love - 3/10

Ron - not enough characters to detail how much I do not like him - 0/10

Casey - seems like a genuine guy looking for love, wish he could see he’s being used as a pawn - 5/10

Olivia - trying to live out her mean girl bully fantasy. The most cry me a river pick me I’ve seen on love island for a long time - 0/10

Kai - do I even need to bother -5 /10

Sammie - one of my fave girls, says it as it is. Knows her self worth - 8/10

Tom - starting to not mind him. I definitely believe him and Zara brought out bad sides of each other - 4/10

Will- he cringes me out but he’s good vibes a - 7/10
Jessie - not enough screen time to genuinely read her outside her situation with will - 5/10

Tanya - don’t love her but don’t dislike, she kind of is like the villas neutral doesn’t say anything outside of the crowd a 5/10

Shaq - still think he is bit over dramatic but he does seem to be redeeming himself - 6/10

Jordan - had high expectations but he’s just simply boring - 3/10

Ellie - I actually quite liked Ellie’s chaotic energy and chill. But now she seems to be following the crowd - 3/10

Tanyel - she’s my fave, wish she had someone all for her and I’m hoping she brings the drama soon. - 9/10

• Heart