Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kayl1986

VIP Member
She is practically begging him back. Saying her couple up with Casey is not deep. So she admitted it was a game for Ron’s reaction

Reactions: 25

Gillybean42

VIP Member
I agree with other posters that a winter love island could have been so much better if they did in with chalets, hot tubs etc…. Send them on interesting dates like skiing, snowboarding etc and let them really get to know each other in other settings rather than sitting in the garden with shit chat like where’s ur head at? If they did some activities they could actually have some fun and let them actually chat to whoever they like rather than being steered by producers! I just think it must be really boring in that villa and even when they go on a date it’s just sitting at a table in the middle of nowhere with a drink.

1181carmenta

VIP Member
I’ve been saying Lana’s not a nice girl. Fancy breaking it to Casey that she’s dropping him and then 10 minutes later being all over Ron as if nothing ever happened, all smug like no one’s feelings have been hurt. Cunt.

In other news, I bet Jessie’s gutted she’s gonna be stuck in a room, just her and Will, nowhere to run, nowhere to hide 😂😂😂😭

• Haha
  • Heart

LoXLo

VIP Member
This is the most interesting thing Lana has done all season. She’ll still get back with Ron though lol

• Haha

ttttttttttttt

VIP Member
I can't stand Lana, so self-obsessed... she thinks its Lana Island not Love Island... and treating Casey like crap, he doesn't deserve it!
When she opens her mouth to speak, all I hear is Kermit the frog.
I HOPE Casey finds someone else because he deserves so much more than this horrible treatment.

Reactions: 24

Jellybb

VIP Member
On a different note… I don’t think I could physically go near a man with the name Ron 🤮

• Haha

unidentified

VIP Member
They’re not likeable at all are they. Tanyel is my favourite but the rest can get in the bin. Even Will. I’m sick of his humping. My dog does that when she’s excited too.

• Haha
  • Heart

whisperchat

VIP Member
Casey to make life easiarrrrr i'm gonna sleep outside....

fuck sake it didn't take my convincing when he said he would go.. If that was me I would insist on going . She's in the wrong here not Casey

• Heart

iieee

VIP Member
I hope Casey tells Lana that she and Ron deserve each other. Pair of twats.

Laika1234

VIP Member
Lana, Ron and Olivia are legit the 3 worst contestants. I just want them gone or at least brought down a few pegs. Feels like the producers are constantly pandering to them.

jadach

VIP Member
goerga on aftersun acting like “shaq” is hard to pronounce, in what world is that hard to pronounce?? especially when it’s one syllable…she did the same with kaz in her szn, but had no problem pronouncing “loyal” which she wasn’t. also reminds me of when lucie apparently couldn’t pronounce yewande.

• Heart
Reactions: 23