Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Laika1234

VIP Member
Yeah I like Tanyel as well. Mainly because she hasn’t jumped to Olivia’s goading and is instead doing her best to keep living her best life in there.

Shame Spencer isn’t staying as I’d like to have seen that flirtation develop.

Reactions: 17

kayl1986

VIP Member
Oh Ron’s face 😂 he said he’ll be done with Lana now so hope he sticks to it. Different when he wanted to know Samie as well as Lana

• Haha

Jt2020

VIP Member
Well I am SHOCKED!! I mean let’s see Lana regret the decision in a couple of days but that was a great humbling for Ron!!

Marilyn345

VIP Member
Petty perhaps but why is making the girl you like a coffee in the morning such a big deal; when did that start and why has it become a thing .. 🤔

kayl1986

VIP Member
Fuck off Ron . He said he’d leave if in a friendship couple . This is literally agony this ron and Lana Situation. Least if they coupled together maybe some other stories would be shown

Reactions: 16

jadach

VIP Member
this makes me even more annoyed that they showed all of zara’s parts where’s she’s upset or mad but not this. and the fact that this happened right before the game where they all seemed against her. him picking her for her body and throwing his shirt off in anger seems even worse now

Clovis

VIP Member
Ok, Kai now has my full permission to fool around in Casa Amor and bring a girl back.

• Heart

Notredamn

VIP Member
So Olivia is bitching about Tanyel wondering who she’s going to couple up with next, when it’s her who strong armed everyone into dumping Tanyel’s closest chance of a connection in there! What a bitch. All so she can continue her fake dalliance with Kai who talks like he’s yawning.

GossWhore

VIP Member
I don’t get where all this Olivia hate is coming from. Yes she’s being a bitch, but so what? It’s the only mildly entertaining thing happening. Everyone this year is so bloody boring.
I've hated her since day 1 and she can personally gift me Beyoncé tickets and I'll still hate her

• Haha