Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AlaiaG

VIP Member
I can’t even be arsed with Lana anymore 🥱 hasn’t even gave Casey a chance

Reactions: 16

eggfriedrice

VIP Member
I really really hope Ron fucks around at casa amore bcus lanas actually stupid imo letting Casey go for him

1181carmenta

VIP Member
Even Lana pure gets on my tits. Bonnie girl but she’s boring as fuck. She has won my respect choosing Casey though. Ron deserved that. He’s been so smug the whole time thinking he can have his cake and eat it too. He fully didn’t see that coming.

• Haha

pommynoir

VIP Member
Just popping on to take back everything nice I said about Olivia and everything bad I said about Zara. Olivia is a nasty bitch and I’m sick of seeing her face and her side eyeing and bitching, and Zara will go down as an iconic islander.

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
I was hungover so bad on Sunday I couldn't even keep water down until about 3 pm.... then must of fell asleep 10 times during love Island until my husband put me to bed like the wailing child I am.

Last night I had the fear so bad I couldn't concentrate sooooo I'm hoping to catch up later 🤣

Lana is a fool.
Casey deserves better but I just can't get on board with that hairstyle.
Will definitely has to be bi
The Olivia stuff has gone over my head a bit but will watch closely this eve !

• Haha
  • Heart

upsid3down

I don't know why they all are scared of monotone boring Olivia. Fair play to Samie for telling Tanyel what she said, but why not question it when she actually said it if she had a problem with it. Saying 'me and Lana gave each other a look', why not call her out at the time

Laika1234

VIP Member
I assume Tanyel and Ron will react to each other which will give Olivia ammunition to alienate Tanyel further.

I assume Toms will raise the most for Olivia too giving her an excuse to start up the Sami is picking on me and jealous of me because of Tom agenda.

Ugh.

Gee_whip

Chatty Member
Wtf I havent switched itv2 off and there’s that show on with Ian Stirling is called Buffering? Liv is on it with him? Random??
Saw on insta she was also on an old clip of that show where yung filly and chunkz go on dates.. seems she’s just after fame by whatever means possible 🫠

• Wow
  • Sick

mgmhs

No one is ever beating Curtis Pritchards dance from Series 5! Hilarious.
I'd bet Will is going to try though.

• Haha
  • Sick

kayl1986

VIP Member
Olivia such a bitch Tanyel saying how it’s going she’s like it’s not to say he won’t turn his head

mchammerr

VIP Member
Will makes me fucking sick. Fair play to Jessie I don’t know how she can hide her true feelings 🤣 there is no chance she fancies him

Last edited:
  • Haha

1181carmenta

VIP Member
yh i expected tanyel to stand up for her more. i think she wanted to, i reckon if olivia pushes her more, she’ll snap. this is why i want zara back
Olivia’s a pussy though. She’s just a mean girl. Tanyel totally has it in her to put her in her place, it’s just that she’s afraid to because she’s seen how she’s capable of influencing the others, and she’s ostracised Zara previously. Better to be cool with and tiptoe around the mean girl than risk being totally left out. That’s Olivia’s plan though, she’s inciting drama to make Tanyel unpopular and she would probably like to see her leave. Even after Tanyel had that chat with her about making that comment about boys coming in and Olivia said “I don’t want you to think I was talking behind your back,” (which she absolutely was, the silly lying bitch) she then tries to stir the pot and get Ellie and Jessie to look at her in a negative way. I can’t stand her mate