Winter Love Island 2023 #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
that could have been great BUT I just feel it’s going to be Spencer and Aron because twatty as they are Kai and Ron are at least driving storylines.
Totally agree - Aaron and Spencer bring nothing to the party. I think it will be those 2 and Kai or Ron in the bottom 3. Surprised they’re kicking 2 boys out, they could have got rid of another one when the girls recouple and include Casey and Jordan.

Reactions: 1
I'm glad Olivia said something, although she could've done it in a better way. Tanyel is sly and untrustworthy. She is supposed to be Lana's best friend in the villa, yet she doesn't hide her attraction to Ron, and seems to even goad Lana about it sometimes (loudly giggling in bed with him, coupling up with him, the long kiss, etc). She knows that Ron has been disrespecting Lana and stringing her along, which makes this worse. Her attitude/demeanour is pretty obnoxious whenever Lana or someone speaks to her about Ron too, like with Sam(m)ie last night. I wouldn't be surprised if Tanyel and Ron were "doing bits" under the covers at night. The other night it showed them going under the covers together.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I was listening to a podcast this morning and they were speculating that Olivia doesn't like how Ron has treated Lana so she decided to plant the seed about Tanyal and Ron so Lana finally takes some time to get to know someone else.

We'll see.

Reactions: 4
I was listening to a podcast this morning and they were speculating that Olivia doesn't like how Ron has treated Lana so she decided to plant the seed about Tanyal and Ron so Lana finally takes some time to get to know someone else.

We'll see.
If that was the case I think she’d have taken Lana aside and told her Ron is already messing her around with bombshells and she thinks he might do the same with Tanyel. The conversation was very leading and deliberately done to ensure the girls were side eyeing Tanyel.

Everything about Olivia suggests to me she enjoys beef with other girls that she perceives as a potential threat. The only time she ever lights up is when she’s talking to the boys about how they prefer her over other girls. Other than asking leading questions to discuss how great she is her chat is dead.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t blame Olivia as the kiss between Ron and Tanyel was a bit weird/long - Samie was very sneaky agreeing with the girls and then running straight to Tanyel. She stirs it again tonight about Ron to Lana although knowing him he probably has kept his options open.

Unfortunately I’m not fussed on Casey, he’s giving me the ick - too eager and keen on Lana like it’s scripted to create a love triangle.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Liv and Samie looked insaaaane on the date. I fast forwarded the whole thing, couldn't be listening to the "what's your usual type" shite talk but they both looked unreal!

Reactions: 3
Do you think they’ll end on a cliffhanger and drag the eviction over to Sunday night? 🤯🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I know a girl who acted like Liv. Popular, full of herself, too faced, craves men's attention and deems any girl as competition because she's very insecure. She's the first person to call out Ron and Tanyel but doesn't think that her and Kai's all of a sudden "relationship" is weird. Again, she did the same thing with Zara and made her look like the villain while she cried and played victim.

Reactions: 10
I know a girl who acted like Liv. Popular, full of herself, too faced, craves men's attention and deems any girl as competition because she's very insecure. She's the first person to call out Ron and Tanyel but doesn't think that her and Kai's all of a sudden "relationship" is weird. Again, she did the same thing with Zara and made her look like the villain while she cried and played victim.
I know she’s going for being the Maura and Ekin Su memorable scene stealer type character but she just comes off as a mean girl who validates herself by putting down other girls.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She's failing MISERABLY at that. Ekin and Maura gave us quotes that people are still using! She's boring as hell!!!! "oh do you like me? Did you like our chat earlier? Do you think we get on?".... ITS SOOOOO BORING!!!!! Even worse than "am I your usual type".... And Kai sitting there like a little lap dog telling her what she wants to hear so they will save each other at the next recoupling. Be interesting to see if she bins him after he's in the bottom 3 tonight!

• Heart
Happy Bank Holiday Weekend to any Irish tattlers on here 😀 🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪
Thanks St.Brigid xoxo

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So is there two boys going? I hope Spencer is safe. He seems nice enough and just not had a chance yet. Ron i would love to go , Tom , Kai but it’s not gonna happen 🙄

She's failing MISERABLY at that. Ekin and Maura gave us quotes that people are still using! She's boring as hell!!!! "oh do you like me? Did you like our chat earlier? Do you think we get on?".... ITS SOOOOO BORING!!!!! Even worse than "am I your usual type".... And Kai sitting there like a little lap dog telling her what she wants to hear so they will save each other at the next recoupling. Be interesting to see if she bins him after he's in the bottom 3 tonight!
Agree her personality doesnt extend beyond bitching about other girls and/or asking leading questions to the lads about how much they prefer her over everyone and why.
---

So is there two boys going? I hope Spencer is safe. He seems nice enough and just not had a chance yet. Ron i would love to go , Tom , Kai but it’s not gonna happen 🙄
I sadly can’t see Ron, Tom going. Maybe Kai but I think he might have bought himself another week due to this Olivia shite. I do think at least one of them will be in bottom three. I’d prefer two of them in there though.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.