Winter Love Island 2023 #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Olivia and Ron should get together, then we can vote them out at the same time

Reactions: 10
Unpopular opinion because I know she's not well liked but I thought Olivia was in the right over Tanyel and Ron. Multiple people have seen it and said it before now. She's friends with both of them and felt it was fair to tell Lana.
On the other hand Samie agreed and engaged with the conversation then ran to Tanyel as though she wasn't part of it.
I say that as someone who likes Tanyel more than most of the other girls.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
The bombshells are no craic. Samie is pretty but nothing great personality wise.
Jessie from LI Oz knew not to be good at the kissing game she is avoiding drama.
I really want Jessie and Will raising their half sheep half human babies together 🥰🥰
I don’t think the half sheep half human babies is gonna happen sadly, I think Jessie will be off living the single high life in Chelsea as soon as that plane lands at Heathrow and she clears immigration.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Unpopular opinion because I know she's not well liked but I thought Olivia was in the right over Tanyel and Ron. Multiple people have seen it and said it before now. She's friends with both of them and felt it was fair to tell Lana.
There’s a nicer way to do it though. Olivia made sure it was discussed with all the other girls when Tanyels back was turned and then she made sure to grab Lana in front of Tanyel. i feel like she’s starting to treat her similar to Zara. She’ll be lovely to all the other girls so they’re onside but then she’ll do goading things to Tanyel and if Tanyel Reacts she’ll feign ignorance and start crying so everyone takes her side. i just don’t trust her at all.

I didn’t rate Sami in that moment either. She was just stirring.

Reactions: 12
Olivia is definitely a mean girl. She's the oldest one there but acts like she's still in secondary school

Reactions: 17
I think Shaqs reaction was a bit OTT but I do understand why he felt a bit rattled. I think Tanya just wanted to win the challenge but I do think she could have done something a bit like Jessie where she kissed the rest of them tit but went in for Shaq. I think he’s now thinking that she went above & beyond for the rest of the guys.
I think if he calms down & communicates to her how it made him feel he will salvage things but if he kicks off then she’ll go elsewhere.

It’s weird as them 2 seem to have gone so fast so quick which is why I think Shaq is viewing things a lot deeper than they are, as realistically saying “I love you” is a huge thing so you’d probs have that expectation if they meant it, they wouldn’t even want to kiss everyone else for a challenge, they’d care more about their couple. But I dont even think they are in love…it’s been 2 weeks 🤣 I think Tanya will go with someone else in casa.

Reactions: 10
I think Shaqs reaction was a bit OTT but I do understand why he felt a bit rattled. I think Tanya just wanted to win the challenge but I do think she could have done something a bit like Jessie where she kissed the rest of them tit but went in for Shaq. I think he’s now thinking that she went above & beyond for the rest of the guys.
I think if he calms down & communicates to her how it made him feel he will salvage things but if he kicks off then she’ll go elsewhere.

It’s weird as them 2 seem to have gone so fast so quick which is why I think Shaq is viewing things a lot deeper than they are, as realistically saying “I love you” is a huge thing so you’d probs have that expectation if they meant it, they wouldn’t even want to kiss everyone else for a challenge, they’d care more about their couple. But I dont even think they are in love…it’s been 2 weeks 🤣 I think Tanya will go with someone else in casa.
Yes he was rattled but such behaviour isn’t acceptable in actual life let alone on national TV. Shaq cannot help the fact he has a short fuse, coupled with a sense of entitlement and propriety feelings, however at least he needs to work on this, it was a huge red flag to me. If I was producing the show I would be keeping a very tight eye on Shaq.

Reactions: 8
shaq is forgetting he kissed all the girls too, and gave some of them high ratings

Reactions: 24
Yes he was rattled but such behaviour isn’t acceptable in actual life let alone on national TV. Shaq cannot help the fact he has a short fuse, coupled with a sense of entitlement and propriety feelings, however at least he needs to work on this, it was a huge red flag to me. If I was producing the show I would be keeping a very tight eye on Shaq.
Oh no I agree with his reaction being a red flag, it isn’t the first time he’s come across this way as well so definitely think it’s something to be wary of & I actually also think her behaviour was a red flag in the challenge/after 🤣 I can see it from both sides as well if that makes sense?
These guys do seem to view the girls as possessions don’t they - like with the stuff Ron was saying about Lana.
---

shaq is forgetting he kissed all the girls too, and gave some of them high ratings

BuT tHaTs ToTaLlY dIfFeReNt 👀🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t think Ron is Luca levels of toxic (at the moment), I just think he’s an eejit.

If we don’t get Ron and Kai in bottom two I’ll riot. I think it would be interesting to see if Olivia and Lana back away from them if that’s the case too.

Reactions: 13
I don’t think Ron is Luca levels of toxic (at the moment), I just think he’s an eejit.

If we don’t get Ron and Kai in bottom two I’ll riot. I think it would be interesting to see if Olivia and Lana back away from them if that’s the case too.
If it's Spencer and Ron that's going to be sooooo boring. They really need to let us vote out the nobheads big brother style. Fed up of the worst misogynists getting a free ride to the final every year.

Reactions: 7
Did anyone from any previous series ever reveal the story behind the stupid phrases they use? “On job” and all that tit? Do the producers make them say this nonsense?

Reactions: 4
f it's Spencer and Ron that's going to be sooooo boring. They really need to let us vote out the nobheads big brother style. Fed up of the worst misogynists getting a free ride to the final every year
Literally because it’s “good tv”, like just get rid of the twats and if it’s still boring bring in a tit stirring bombshell.

it’s not rocket science.

I also think a lot of the issues is that none of them fancy each other so they’re all just stirring themselves to make it more interesting.

Reactions: 3
Producers 100% just wanna get rid of deadweight Aaron and spencer 😂 absolutely no reason for them to be in there

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.