Winter Love Island 2023 #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guessing the producers have decided that Shaq & Tanta are coasting & need shaking up a bit.
I mean…. Did he not also kiss all the girls too? Didn’t see him politely abstaining.

Utter bollox

Reactions: 22
Voted Spencer, it’s obvious Aaron will go but Shaq & Will are safe so didn’t bother wasting a vote on them and I can’t stand the others

Reactions: 6
The men are so dead this year! I’ve even gone off Will. At this point I’m voting for Aaron and I have zero idea why 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think everyone should vote for either aaron/spencer in the hopes ron/tom/kai are in the bottom

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Hmm Shaq’s possessive / insecure side coming out. Tanya probably just wanted to win.

I voted for Will just because he’s the one I myself would be attracted to (I’m quirky) and he’s decent (what we’ve seen of him so far)

Reactions: 9
I feel like any girl who is a potential threat to Olivia she bullies. First Zara and now Tanyel.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.