Winter Love Island 2023 #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree Olivia probably shouldn’t have brought up the kiss with Tanyelle and Ron until Lana said something first, butttt I’m not buying this whole “We’re bestys” act.. there is defo some attraction there even all of the other housemates have said they have noticed it.

Reactions: 15
tanya kissed everyone equally and even gave the shaq the most, it’s not like she gave others more than him. i think she just wanted to win lol

Reactions: 22
I agree Olivia probably shouldn’t have brought up the kiss with Tanyelle and Ron until Lana said something first, butttt I’m not buying this whole“We’re bestys” act.. there is defo some attraction there even all of the other housemates have said they have noticed it.
I agree with that. They defo fancy each other.

Reactions: 8
Voted for Spencer. I feel bad for him as he’s had a pretty invisible edit so far. Putting him in alongside Ellie overshadowed him a lot. I actually think going in at the same time as Samie would’ve been better.

Reactions: 12
Kai and Olivia - what the hell?

where was Tom?! No clips of him being annoyed about Kai and olivia

sammi might be next girl to go, but maybe she will get with Tom?

Shaq is nice but too possessive, I think Tanya will beak free of him

I really hope Lana picks Casey

Aaron to go!

Reactions: 10
Kai and Olivia - what the hell?

where was Tom?! No clips of him being annoyed about Kai and olivia

sammi might be next girl to go, but maybe she will get with Tom?

Shaq is nice but too possessive, I think Tanya will beak free of him

I really hope Lana picks Casey

Aaron to go!
why would he be annoyed??? he doesnt like olivia

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I haven’t even watched tonight’s fully but honestly Kai and Olivia are probably a match made in heaven they can sit and talk for hours and at length about how beautiful they are and how much banter they both have 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Im halfway through.

Kai’s sudden desperation for a Olivia is such a game move. Tanyel dropped him, Sami has no interest. Olivia is the latest attempt to stayin a couple.

Ron and Lana are having their nightly convo where he reneges on whatever hiS latest duck up is. Lana pretending to give it the big one but secretly squealing that she’s bagged five minutes of his attention.

Have we had a cast with this little chemistry? Literally no likeable couples and very few likeable individuals.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Shaq’s the kind of guy who get annoyed if you say thank you to the waiter
Yes. Tanya is too much of a free spirit for him. He has his good points but the moment he feels threatened, he immediately turns on Tanya - we’ve seen it before much earlier on.

Reactions: 7
Shaq is overreacting but I think he's pissed because of he thinks she passionately and deeply kissed all the boys how she kissed him. Not helped by the fact of the boys scores for her and by the fact they were blindfolded so he couldn't see that was not the case. Tanya didn't do anything wrong but I can get where his overreaction is coming from. It is a red flag though compared to what I thought was a level headed guy!

Reactions: 21
Shaq is way too emotional. I was never really for the whole Shaq love train. Like I knew it from the whole Harris situation because why did he get so mad, like yeah wrong place, wrong time but he really went 0 to 100.

Also when Tanya kissed Kai, Ron and Tom in one of the challenges at the start he also got quite upset and this was like the start of the first week. He has become possessive so quickly him being in “love” with Tanya after two weeks like bffr.

I get holding the guys accountable but must he shout and talk over everyone like he could have pulled Ron over to one side but he didn’t it felt so performative. As much as I don’t care for Ron I would have been like to Shaq to mind his business.

Now this situation with the kiss challenge like please I want to laugh. Did he not kiss all the girls back ? Did all the girls not kiss everyone ? What is he upset over ?. Also that comment about telling Tanya about herself was very scary. Sorry but he does too much. Tanya is out of his league and he is clearly insecure. He is going to ruin it for himself.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
When did the Samey/Ron thing end? All the bombshells are proving is that the OGs have no long term interest in them.

Reactions: 10
Also imagine how he is going to acting in their sexy dance challenge and she gives a lap dance to someone else. Tanya needs to run.
Shaq is way too emotional. I was never really for the whole Shaq love train. Like I knew it from the whole Harris situation because why did he get so mad, like yeah wrong place, wrong time but he really went 0 to 100.

Also when Tanya kissed Kai, Ron and Tom in one of the challenges at the start he also got quite upset and this was like the start of the first week. He has become possessive so quickly him being in “love” with Tanya after two weeks like bffr.

I get holding the guys accountable but must he shout and talk over everyone like he could have pulled Ron over to one side but he didn’t it felt so performative. As much as I don’t care for Ron I would have been like to Shaq to mind his business.

Now this situation with the kiss challenge like please I want to laugh. Did he not kiss all the girls back ? Did all the girls not kiss everyone ? What is he upset over ?. Also that comment about telling Tanya about herself was very scary. Sorry but he does too much. Tanya is out of his league and he is clearly insecure. He is going to ruin it for himself.

Reactions: 4
Shaq has really disappointed us all tonight. 😭 just give us one good man love island. ONE

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.