Winter Love Island 2023 #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s actually so nice not seeing Tom or even hearing him 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Why is Olivia looking fuming she's already said she didn't see a spark with Spencer to the new boys

Reactions: 1
Mean comments about Olivia’s looks are not nice. By all means criticise someone’s conduct but nobody can help how their mouth looks when they talk.

Besides, she gets picked for a date by almost every bombshell - they must see something in her.
Tbh its not like people are commenting under her instagram.

Let's not try #bekind Tattlers

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Will gives me the ick so much especially when he humps the air. :sick:

Reactions: 12
I find it really odd that Kai hasn’t voiced his attraction for Olivia until this point 🤔 highly coincidental that it came after Samie didn’t reciprocate his feelings isn’t it

Reactions: 23
Olivia is doing my head in. Flatter me, tell me I'm wonderful. It's giving me bad vibes

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.