Winter Love Island 2023 #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just some of the comments he’s made make me cringe!
Fair enough. I just think nobody really sees what someone is like until they’ve been there for a reasonable time and are not regarded as ‘new’ any more. Remember Antigoni from last season? We all thought how nice she seemed at first. That soon changed!

Reactions: 5
Olivia it was all Spencer who put it on hold. Olivia is happy to string everyone along. Making out it's mutual

Reactions: 11
Lana’s buzzing because she has two men interested in her now, but she’s failing to realise Ron’s only giving her this treatment because he feels Casey’s gonna steal her. It’s not cos he actually likes her. It’s all ego with him.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Casey should have pointed out Ron only cares about Lana when there is competition…

Reactions: 15
“I’m gonna win, I don’t care” - there you go. He’s admitting that making an effort with Lana is about competing with Casey.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.