Winter Love Island 2023 #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ron argh - that man is a total d*ck 🤬

‘I’ll have to take her from him, like properly’

I think what he meant was ‘like property’

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
I also don’t think Casey is any better than Ron. He comes across like a sleaze ball.

Reactions: 8
Am I missing something? Is Ron trying to get back with Lana? Did he say he is giving up on samey?

Reactions: 7
I don't follow LI on twitter etc. Is Ron seen the same way generally on social media as he is here? I don't want to have to go through the same as last year with us seeing through controlling Luca and social media loving him and ensuring we never get rid of the wank stain

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This cast is so crap! There’s nothing between any of them. The only time they seemed truly lively was when they were picking on Zara. With her gone it’s just showing the majority of them for the vapid dull wits they are.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
See the thing with Liv yeah. She’s alright and that (I won’t go further than alright), but I’ve figured out what bugs me about her. She’s always so uptight and kind of controlled. It’s like she thinks really hard about how she’s being perceived, not saying the wrong thing, coming across as ladylike etc, so concerned of her image. It’s like she restrains her true personality and every time she speaks it’s so robotic and lifeless, probably a reflection of a need from validation. I much prefer girls to have personality and openness.
You’ve said everything I’ve been thinking but couldn’t put my finger on it. It’s like she plays a role

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Spencer is sooooo boring. I reckon he be out next along with the Oz male (even forgot his name!)

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.