Winter Love Island 2023 #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ron just wants to have his cake and eat it too. Trying to mark his territory on Lana with the new lads when he’s made her feel like total tit. It’s nice to see her looking brighter and more positive after how he’s made her feel.

Reactions: 28
Ron can piss off, marking his territory with Lana already with the new boys.

Reactions: 10
Alana is 100% going back to Ron when he comes back to her cos it didn’t work with Sammie.

Where have the nasty challenges been this year?

Reactions: 3
Cases mentioning hair colour REALLLLLLLLY annoyed me.

I honestly can't fathom being attracted to a hair colour. It's pathetic

Reactions: 29
Why do they keep insisting on dates, they are soooooo dull!!!! When will ITV ever listen to us

Reactions: 7
Ron is actually nasty, the way he is going to run Lana's happiness & confidence to the ground if they end up together again. Lana needs to be strong and not go back to that fuckboy but I really don't have much hope in the girl

Reactions: 33
I best way to continuely shake up the show would be regular favourite contestants viewer votes, might be easier to see who is there for a coast to the final and 'fame' afterwards.

Reactions: 7
Ron is only “hurt” because he won’t have no-one else there to fall back on if things don’t work out with Samie.

Reactions: 21
Oh duck me...they're trying to start 'We're going on a date bullshit 🎵🎵🎵
Ciggie time 🚬🚬🚬

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They are freezing their bolloxs off in there...I actually feel sorry for them!

So c'mon guys besides snackage already mentioned anyone else anything nice tonight?
Melt in the middle chocolate and cherry sponge with vanilla pod custard 👌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Cases mentioning hair colour REALLLLLLLLY annoyed me.

I honestly can't fathom being attracted to a hair colour. It's pathetic
It's so weird. Would these people stop finding rhein partner attractive if they dyed their hair?!

Tanya was very excited about Jordan considering she said she loves Shaq like 12 hours ago 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.