Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GossWhore

VIP Member
Someone on this thread said us not to root for Shaq because he'll do something to piss us off

AND HERE WE ARE

Men are annoying AF

Reactions: 25
These men just desperately floundering around trying to grab hold of anyone who can keep them in the villa longer, it’s all about getting that blue tick on insta!

So icky

• Haha

Jt2020

VIP Member
Fuming we are losing Zara when there are some deadweight boys in there who should be gone first!

Dollenganger

VIP Member
Ron argh - that man is a total d*ck 🤬

‘I’ll have to take her from him, like properly’

I think what he meant was ‘like property

• Haha
  • Angry

1181carmenta

VIP Member
She's going end up back with Ron 🙄 then Ron will fuck her off in casa
If someone else hadn’t come in and moved to Lana, I guarantee you he wouldn’t have changed his behaviour at all. It’s literally cos he now has the fear of losing her permanently and he’s a greedy bastard who wants a piece of everyone

Of all the things boys have said on the show before, Ron saying “get to know whoever and we’ll be coupled up again eventually” has got to be one of the worst

Laika1234

VIP Member
i feel like Ron and Lana have the same conversation with every episode where she recites from the book of Liberty while simultaneously begging him to love her.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

LittlePea

Chatty Member
Ron and Tanyel 100% want to f*ck each others brains out, but I don’t think it’s any deeper than that.

It’ll be like one of those times where you get drunk, end up sleeping with your guy mate who you’ve always been a bit flirty with and then wake up and immediately think ‘why did we do that, that was weird’.

(Totally not speaking from regretful experience 😩)

• Haha

mgmhs

Can’t wait for Kai to to get pied! He’s as dull as dish water, anyone could see that Samie prefers Ron & Tom. She actually said it herself anyways, maybe she should have said it in front of Kai. She was staring at him like 'please don't pick me'. He just wanted to be the lad to have the girl that every one else wants. I don’t think she’ll turn either, despite his BS story about people bonding when they share a bed, felt like he was trying to brain wash her :ROFLMAO:

Ron’s ego has blown up and its made him greedy AF. Loved Shaq's take down! 👌

• Haha

JombleWomble

VIP Member
I hate it when they do it like this. It's obvious that Kai will be saved because they'll say he's the only one with "a connection". It's so predictable that it's pointless even having a cliffhanger.

classytikkamasala

VIP Member
the reason tom and ron are so jarred by shaq is because guy code is to keep the knowledge of side pieces a secret for your friends in contrast to girl code which is just to not go for a girl friend's guy

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Holmessk

VIP Member
Poor Zara. This was well harsh. It should have been the girls picking 😭

Last edited:
Reactions: 23