Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kayl1986

VIP Member
The girls are bitches especially olivia they did the same with zara. Now tanyel. Turning everyone against the one girl

Reactions: 22

Jt2020

VIP Member
Lana is such a doormat, you can just tell she will go back to being Ron’s second best and crying everyday instead of actually giving herself a chance to be the priority

• Sad
Reactions: 22

Curly

VIP Member
Ron not picking first is just going to keep the whole Lana saga going. He should have picked first to show Samie was his first choice

Reactions: 21

broadday17

Shaq is overreacting but I think he's pissed because of he thinks she passionately and deeply kissed all the boys how she kissed him. Not helped by the fact of the boys scores for her and by the fact they were blindfolded so he couldn't see that was not the case. Tanya didn't do anything wrong but I can get where his overreaction is coming from. It is a red flag though compared to what I thought was a level headed guy!

9Pine

VIP Member
You hit the nail on the head. He has no idea what a bore he is. He’s probably one of those people who grew up being told by his whole family that he’s the best looking guy in his home town etc. He just seems so shallow. He doesn’t seem to want to get to know Sammie particularly, it’s like ‘she’d look good on my arm, quick I’ll nab you’. I wonder what his reaction will be when Sammie pies him? Which will happen at some point 😬
I suspect he’s used to being lusted after by some of his pupils and he’s assumed, in a deluded fashion, that he’s some kind of god’s gift to the female sex.

• Sick
  • Wow

kayl1986

VIP Member
Ron. I'll let her have her conversations 🤢 let her as if it's up to him. I don't see nothing between kai and Olivia only desperate to both be safe from dumpings

Clovis

VIP Member
Jesus Christ, can you imagine Kai's sexy pillow talk?

That reminds me, I heard on a podcast Kai's voice described as someone reading from a book with one finger lmao.

• Haha
  • Sick

Al Fresco

VIP Member
Kai is the most boring person on earth and extremely unsexy, he said the same thing to Samie every single time they chattttted. But then I think Samie is also very boring in her conversations too, looks aren’t everything. I think she’ll head straight for Tom now and he’ll be happy with that, then Ron and Ellie will pretend they liked each other all along for safety’s sake.

Last edited:

AlaiaG

VIP Member
Ron is only “hurt” because he won’t have no-one else there to fall back on if things don’t work out with Samie.

classytikkamasala

VIP Member
i can't believe the producers are letting zara go home... the one time we want them to do their job and keep the entertainment inside the villa, they decide to not do it