Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Laika1234

VIP Member
I can’t believe the producers set it up so Tom of all people could have the last laugh with Zara.

Wow.

• Angry
Reactions: 28

Laika1234

VIP Member
Im halfway through.

Kai’s sudden desperation for a Olivia is such a game move. Tanyel dropped him, Sami has no interest. Olivia is the latest attempt to stayin a couple.

Ron and Lana are having their nightly convo where he reneges on whatever hiS latest fuck up is. Lana pretending to give it the big one but secretly squealing that she’s bagged five minutes of his attention.

Have we had a cast with this little chemistry? Literally no likeable couples and very few likeable individuals.

• Heart
Lana....
I've only known you 48 hours and haven't stopped smiling since you came in but I've had 2 weeks of that guy treating me like shit and I just can't forget that so for that reason I choose Ron.

• Haha

Dollenganger

VIP Member
I was very happy to see Shaq stick up for Lana. He’s completely right, what he’s saying. Which is that Ron knows he has the power balance on his side and is exploiting Lana.

He knows full well that Lana is emotionally invested, because tears are rolling down her cheeks every time he talks to her. He’s literally gaslighting her ‘you’re my number one priority’ but still turning his head to everyone that comes in. It’s not week 1 any more and he won’t change. Every conversation they have that is meant to reassure her, she ends up looking upset and stressed.

I really hope that Lana is not too heavily invested in Ron that she can’t move to someone else at this point.

• Heart

1181carmenta

VIP Member
Impressed by the word “platonically?” Lord give me strength. Bet you Tom has like, 5 GCSEs and one’s Sports Science

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Kas01980

VIP Member
I SO hope Lana gets on with one of the new guys just to knock that little wanker Ron down a peg or two

strawb

VIP Member
shaq educating ron was the best minute of my life :love: he's got to be up there with my favourite islanders ever

RinsedHoops

Chatty Member
Unpopular opinion because I know she's not well liked but I thought Olivia was in the right over Tanyel and Ron. Multiple people have seen it and said it before now. She's friends with both of them and felt it was fair to tell Lana.
On the other hand Samie agreed and engaged with the conversation then ran to Tanyel as though she wasn't part of it.
I say that as someone who likes Tanyel more than most of the other girls.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

kayl1986

VIP Member
She's going end up back with Ron 🙄 then Ron will fuck her off in casa. Then they'll make up . It's just a game to him he don't want lana

AlaiaG

VIP Member
“We’ve just fucked up all of our situations” fucking div.

Ron take your head out of your arse!

Yes SHAQ. This man is a KING

• Heart

Keera

VIP Member
I like the boys coming together to protect Lana from one of the four three horsemen of the apocalypse.
I actually like the overall vibe this season that the boys acting the way they do and being vile to the women isn’t applauded and laughed at apart from in their own vile echo chamber.

Kai is the biggest cringe maybe ever on the show he really really genuinely desperately believes he is something special and has all the “chat”. I’d rather listen to the grass grow.

sad about zara but tbh I think she was over it and if I was in there watching the calibre of men trotting through the door I’d be like just let me leave please god 😒

• Haha