Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

iieee

VIP Member
So Tanyel is Ron's best friend but he's got nothing to say to Kai or Aaron for disrespecting her? Who needs enemies

• Heart
Reactions: 23

jadach

VIP Member
And that was because of the way Zara dealt with the situation. She was mental, possessive and crazy. Olivia is possessive as well, but not in an aggressive, crazy sort of way.
Zara showed her true colours once more when she went over to Tom and said all of those things. Yes, he did deserve it all, cause he's a sly thing, but she made it all about herself - again!! Being a woman doesn't grant you rights to act like a psycho and then say - lads should've stood up for her, cause she's a girl. That's not how it works
zara barely did anything when she was upset last week tho? when tom picked olivia over her, she was sitting with the girls explaining why she was upset and they sat there saying “toms treated yiu well/he likes you” then lana decides to go over and tell tom and say he didn’t do anything wrong snd everyone around him agreed apart from will. absolutely no one cared or listened to her. zara didn’t even speak to tom that night. he knew she was upset and was flirting with ellie. they talked the next day and ended things. the other person was right, they don’t care when she’s upset, meanwhile when olivia is crying over the guy she went back too everyone cares, same with lana

i do think her doing everything she did over tim wasn’t worth it cause he’s simply not worth it but she wasn’t wrong. tom just doesn’t like taking responsibility. zara knows how to stand up for herself, she doesn’t let stuff slide and stands her ground, which makes the others uncomfortable, lana and olivia just cry and then forgive the man

anyway morning everyone
---

sammie not even wanting kai is absolutely hilarious, and ron basically telling him she doesn’t want you too

Last edited:
  • Heart

AlaiaG

VIP Member
Lana time to move on when the new boys come. He wasn’t even bothered that Aaron picked her, straight after the recoupling he was on about Samie.

I just wanna shake these girls and slap the men.

1181carmenta

VIP Member
Spencer is fit. He just needs to sort his hair out and chillax a bit. Feel like he’s got the personality of a middle aged man.

• Haha

1181carmenta

VIP Member
I find it really odd that Kai hasn’t voiced his attraction for Olivia until this point 🤔 highly coincidental that it came after Samie didn’t reciprocate his feelings isn’t it

jadach

VIP Member
tanya kissed everyone equally and even gave the shaq the most, it’s not like she gave others more than him. i think she just wanted to win lol

Reactions: 22

cantkeepupp

As much as I like Shaq, wasn’t he just saying last week how much Zara is his type and how it’d work on the outside and now he’s in love? Lmao.

• Haha

gingeminge43

Chatty Member
Guessing the producers have decided that Shaq & Tanta are coasting & need shaking up a bit.
I mean…. Did he not also kiss all the girls too? Didn’t see him politely abstaining.

Utter bollox

jadach

VIP Member
Can’t wait for Kai to to get pied! He’s as dull as dish water, anyone could see that Samie prefers Ron & Tom. She actually said it herself anyways, maybe she should have said it in front of Kai. She was staring at him like 'please don't pick me'. He just wanted to be the lad to have the girl that every one else wants. I don’t think she’ll turn either, despite his BS story about people bonding when they share a bed, felt like he was trying to brain wash her :ROFLMAO:

Ron’s ego has blown up and its made him greedy AF. Loved Shaq's take down! 👌
rom definitely has a big ego 😂 imagine telling your friend that the girl he picked doesn’t want him. he’s so delusional too, he keeps insisting that the thing lana had to happen. i don’t understand why the men in love island insist that that a test “has” to happen, cause it really doesn’t. if yiu really like each other yiu don’t need to try it with anyone else, but they always say that you have to kiss another girl or get with someone else, if yiu feel the need to do that you obviously don’t like the girl much and that’s fine but at least be honest about it.

ron acting like he’s fine with lana getting to know casey, and that she needs to get to know him and then come back to him after cause he’s “better” the way he talked about is weird
i don’t know whose the worse out of tom, ron and kai? we should make a poll🤣 aaron is an honourable mention but i don’t think he’s relevant enough, he’s just a background character, can’t believe he’s still here while zara’s gone

1181carmenta

VIP Member
“I’m gonna win, I don’t care” - there you go. He’s admitting that making an effort with Lana is about competing with Casey.

Holmessk

VIP Member
Oooo fight! Go Shaq, tell him like it is. What did they put in his coffee! And Will piles on. Ron doesn't even care.