Winter Love Island 2023 #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's going end up back with Ron 🙄 then Ron will duck her off in casa. Then they'll make up . It's just a game to him he don't want lana

Reactions: 26
She's going end up back with Ron 🙄 then Ron will duck her off in casa
If someone else hadn’t come in and moved to Lana, I guarantee you he wouldn’t have changed his behaviour at all. It’s literally cos he now has the fear of losing her permanently and he’s a greedy bastard who wants a piece of everyone

Reactions: 25
Oh god, not all the pashing. Were they trying to intimate some beef between Shaq and Tanya in this challenge on first look? Bring the drama and the coldsore cream!

Reactions: 7
Lana’s buzzing because she has two men interested in her now, but she’s failing to realise Ron’s only giving her this treatment because he feels Casey’s gonna steal her. It’s not cos he actually likes her. It’s all ego with him.
💯 agree. This is the kind of thing she might be able to figure out if she was older because at her age, I’d have been the same. Ron is like a pathetic little child.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Tom is missing and I'm not mad about it :rolleyes:
They did the same thing with Luca last series. Once things got heated online they gave him a ghost edit for a few days to let people cool down.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I've heard they're not doing the food challenge this year.

This challenge always makes me laugh 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.