Winter Love Island 2023 #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For all I care - Shaq and Tanya could win now.. or Shaq alone. He is the only man in there. The rest are boys

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I refuse to get too invested in Shaq because year after year the men on this show let me down, but my god I love him. Please don’t duck it up at casa amor king 😭

Reactions: 49
Ron trying to defend himself is hilarious because he's actually just proving Shaq's point by being so sure that Lana will eventually come back to him. He's such a prick.

I'm so cynical about Shaq and Tanya but this is making me hope he is genuine. I will be so sad if he misbehaves after talking all this sense to Ron and Tom!

Reactions: 35
the reason tom and ron are so jarred by shaq is because guy code is to keep the knowledge of side pieces a secret for your friends in contrast to girl code which is just to not go for a girl friend's guy

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Cases mentioning hair colour REALLLLLLLLY annoyed me.

I honestly can't fathom being attracted to a hair colour. It's pathetic
When Samie came in Ron said she ticked all his boxes cos she's brunette and tan. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ron trying to defend himself is hilarious because he's actually just proving Shaq's point by being so sure that Lana will eventually come back to him. He's such a prick.

I'm so cynical about Shaq and Tanya but this is making me hope he is genuine. I will be so sad if he misbehaves after talking all this sense to Ron and Tom!
He's sold it to me. I think he's genuine, especially after that. Clearly doesn't like women being disrespected

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I refuse to get too invested in Shaq because year after year the men on this show let me down, but my god I love him. Please don’t duck it up at casa amor king 😭
omg that's how i feel too, i've been so hesitant but he keeps proving me wrong in the best way. i'm acc scared for casa amor bc i don't want him to ruin it for all of us who are liking him!

Reactions: 8
Loved that in one of the previous episodes Shaq told Tom off and mentioned - think of how it looks from their point of view. Ever since then I've known he is amazing 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It really separates the men from the boys when you see who was backing Shaq, bless Will. Kai and Aaron have a mouth any other time when it comes to the girls but were so silent. About time someone humbled Ron and his massive ego!

Reactions: 32
Hereeee she is, love when people from other threads we’re on together appear on another one🤣 team shaq 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I missed the last 10 minutes cos my dog wanted to go out for a wee.. but looks as if i didnt miss much.. shock!

Reactions: 3
I think Shaq is genuine but I’m not convinced Tanya feels that strongly about him. I don’t think she’s faking it on purpose but I think she just wants it so much since she turned down David and she’s kidding herself. Something just feels a bit flat.

Reactions: 29
I think Shaq is genuine but I’m not convinced Tanya feels that strongly about him. I don’t think she’s faking it on purpose but I think she just wants it so much since she turned down David and she’s kidding herself. Something just feels a bit flat.
agree, something jus doesn’t feel right with them, I can’t take them seriously

Reactions: 19
I definitely think she felt pressured to say I love you. It’s infatuation, not love

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.