Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
OK we need a quote game where Ron cracking on with every single girl apart from Lana is revealed, where Kai saying Tanyel has nothing apart from him is revealed, and snippets of Tom's convos about other girls is revealed. The girls deserve to know what rat bastards they are living with! 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 22

iieee

VIP Member
Whenever they do their run in for evening drinks I just picture the production team behind the door going "come on guys give it some energy whooo" and it is so tragic

• Haha

classytikkamasala

VIP Member
i don't get the ellie hate, i don't particularly like her but i don't think she's a snake either. tom and zara called it quits so tom is fair game and ellie is still a new bombshell as well, it's her role to go for the guys who have other interests

kayl1986

VIP Member
She always cries and watch them all comfort her. Nobody comforted Zara and she was in a couple with Tom. I love shaq

Reactions: 21

JombleWomble

VIP Member
See this kind of situation is exactly why they need to bring back the tweet challenge or the "who said this about you?" one. These women deserve to know what these pricks are saying about them behind their backs.

GossWhore

VIP Member
So I caught up this morning:
- Thank God I could skip Will and Jessie's date
- Zara running to Ellie after was lol
- Olivia is a bad bad actress
- Tom "IT WAS ONLY A KISS HOW DID WE END UP LIKE THIS"🎵
- I am Team Shaq. He's not here for F boy Tom or Ron
- Ellie is trying to make catchphrases and I hate it "never trust a man over 6ft2"
- Ron "exploring" Lana THEN SAYING "you're always no 1" -- honestly fuck off
- Kai saying Tanyel was shouting?
- Also Kai couldn't pull Tanyal on the outside even if she was in the coma
- Will kinda disappointed me saying Tom is single so did nothing wrong
- Tom is the ultimate deflecter "SHE CAME ONTO ME"

- Zara walking to Tom calling him community penis looool
- Tbh I'm happy she said "I hope your parents are proud of you" he's a POS and if you really did think they are proud...... why you triggered??????
- Tanyal was 1000000% right. AARON FUCKING BEAK IS ALWAYS BEAKING AROUND!

• Heart