Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GossWhore

VIP Member
Why are there so many bland boys in there?! Numbers mean we must be losing a girl next yet we could lose half the boys and not see any difference 🙄
Not to going on a psychology rant but I think it's the state of dating. Men are just... there... they haven't grown because they were able to be the breadwinner and women had to deal with their bland boring selves. Now women are becoming breadwinners and elevating themselves, they can't keep up.

Reactions: 20

Laika1234

VIP Member
Agree. Ron gives me the absolute ick, but not surprised Lana gives him the ick. It's all very Amy and Curtis vibes.
The girl has absolutely no spark. Just droops around moaning.
Agree.

Also her and Olivia are quick to pick on Zara last week but when the men treat them like shit they’re just all teary eyed but say nothing. Instead letting the other girls mouth off for them so they still come off as “easy going” to the boys. Ultimate pick me duo.

• Heart

lova444

Surely, Tom's jawline has some type of filler in it? Every time he pops up on my screen all i see is this meme......
1567113965-gg.png

the crimson chin is turning me off.....

• Haha
  • Heart

Dollenganger

VIP Member
I don’t think Zara was iconic at all shouting at Tom. Yes he was sly snogging Ellie but no point bringing his family into it.
At least it didn’t seem as fake acted by them all as the episode the night before
I personally think that she probably knows the most information about him and therefore knew exactly what would trigger him the most. And it worked - man got up and threw his pink coat right out of the pram. Zara has a fiery temper but Tom deserved it.

He goes around showing that he doesn’t give a crap about anyone’s feelings. And, more importantly, he thinks it’s fine for him to treat women like that. I’m not sure what Olivia still sees in him at this point. And I also think that Sammie will steer clear of him.

GossWhore

VIP Member
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

1181carmenta

VIP Member
For every beautiful female bombshell they put in, they should put in the male equivalent. It’s only fair the lads are subject to the same!

Reactions: 19