Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SaLou

VIP Member
Tanyel is my favourite by far. I just don't have any interest in any of the others at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

I am undercover

Chatty Member
Tom is another one of those people that looks like Billy bear ham.
Don’t know how he DARES to treat women the way he does. Ew

• Haha

bananabutter

VIP Member
I wish the boys would stop trying to keep Ron loyal. He’s not, and the sooner Lana sees that the better they’re protecting him from showing his true self to spare Lanas temporary feelings

1181carmenta

VIP Member
If Tom spoke to me like that, and I had a drink in my hand, it’d go straight over his fucking head - Love Island or not 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 23

1181carmenta

VIP Member
Family house of course

Call me bitter but I don't wanna see middle class kids going on Love island who probably have their inheritance sorted. It's like when I saw Liam who won with Millies family house

Nah, I’m the exact same. It’d be nice to actually give people from less affluent and privileged backgrounds a chance at fame and more money 🫠

• Heart

1181carmenta

VIP Member

New boys - initial thoughts not in the same league as Sami for the girls ….
Are they actually taking the piss….. 😳 this is all intentional. Casey may as well turn around and go back home. Imagine being one of the girls in there dying for a new lad to come in and then two do and one looks like a more athletic Jonah Hill. There ARE fit lads in the UK and they consistently put in lacklustre boys so the girls have competition but the lads don’t.

you know what would be interesting and make a good show? If they sent in the male equivalent of Samie and we got to see the lads squirming and feeling uncomfortable the same way the girls do. I wanna see someone come in and steal the girls from the guys, not the other way around all the time. It’s boring, predictable and frankly unfair

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Dollenganger

VIP Member
Yeah she's barely raised her voice "STOP SHOUTING AT ME" nobhead
FGS - Kai is awful. Classic gaslighting behaviour. You were mean to me, so I’ll go off with someone else - a tale as old as time. What I am hoping is that Sammie doesn’t pick Kai (I’d be surprised if she did - I think she’ll choose Ron). Then an amazing bombshell will come in for Tanyel. Bye, Kai.

• Heart

coriander

VIP Member
Oh come on Lana, really? If I guy I'm with told me someone else is his type he'd be dumped. YOU JUST DON'T SAY THAT.