Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

1181carmenta

VIP Member
Samie is so stunning but you’d think she was Angelina Jolie herself the way all the lads are acting. Compose yourselves boys

Reactions: 26

Holmessk

VIP Member
Yeah, I still hate Ron. His dad is called Rod. Rod and Ron bet they're a right couple of LADS.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26

hol20x

VIP Member
If Kai picks Samie when she's shown zero interest in him I will die of embarrassment. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Jackie Brown

VIP Member
I’m kind of with Tom in that “it’s only a kiss’. Olivia isn’t even coupled up with Tom. A lot of pearl clutching going on (pearls probably provided by Boohoo Man).

• Haha

strawb

VIP Member
poor ellie, we didn't vote her as a bombshell at the beginning, she spent so much time at the waiting villa that her roots grew out and she lost all fashion sense 😂

• Haha

Diagnosis123

VIP Member
Shall we vote on how long it’ll take for Jessie to get rid of Will because I sense it’s coming
She'll never set foot in the UK, let alone continue things with Will.
Expect her to appear at the reunion via Zoom with a new fella trying to stay quiet in the background.

• Haha

electricmallows

VIP Member
I wouldn’t have minded that kiss were it not for Tom waving her in to him instead of him having to move 🙈 you signalled for her to kiss you and then called her trouble? Again, these men are trash

• Haha
Reactions: 24