Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Notredamn

VIP Member
I hated Tom’s reaction to Zara calling him out. Taking your jacket off is what you do before a fight. He seemed like he wanted to lash out. Not good

• Sick
Reactions: 21

Giraffee95

Chatty Member
It's not about kissing Ellie though is if? Man's a walking red flag

He's telling Liv he's really into her, Ellie just a friend. Acting to Ellie like he's really into her to her face and then saying different behind her back. Telling Zara he fancies her and Livs nothing and on and on.

He just can't be honest. He will 100% cheat on the outside.

Him and Zara are done aren't they so that's why she's not crying? I thought she ended it after truth or dare and he was back on Liv +/- Ellie

• Heart

kayl1986

VIP Member
Olivia and Tom are not in a couple. Tom is clearly not interested but won't tell her as keeping options open. He's different with Ellie but he needs to man up and stop giving Olivia the wrong impression. But he is confused now because Samie. Olivia is trying to make it some big love story and for them to get together because of all this history. She didn't want to know when she picked Haris. Then it was a game to her when he was with zara. There was no girl code there and zara was in a couple eith Tom and wanted to know what was happening. Surely girlcode Olivia could of said to zara she still wants to talk to Tom. Even walking in Olivia took kai and he hadn't stepped forwards. Olivia only wants girl code when it benefits her because otherwise she gives no fucks for anyone but herself

• Heart

Curly

VIP Member
Where are they pulling these males from!!! Not one standout boy this year at all!

• Haha

whisperchat

VIP Member
B94B1C41-846A-4E8C-A155-B16CBA079E74.jpeg

Just went to my local shop and found this.. I had to pick it up! 😂 will drink this on Friday while watching bore island

• Haha
  • Heart

JombleWomble

VIP Member
Ron and Tom are two cheeks of the same arse. Both happy to string along 2 women but as soon they're caught out it won't be there fault and it'll all be the women's fault for misunderstanding and being too emotional 🙄

I'm now hoping that everyone will realise what they're both like and then Samie, Lana, Olivia & Zara can all bond over and become good friends.

Oh I forgot Kai. He's the same.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Raspberry77

Spencer and Aaron need to go - they bring absolutely nothing to the show. Kai is hovering on the dull list too although his getting to know Samie tonight might redeem him. As much as their fcukboy behaviour annoys me, Ron and Tom are carrying it at the minute.

Kas01980

VIP Member
Unfortunately for Lana she'll never be his number one. She's only gonna be his back up chick

Immi290

Tom acting like he's been straight forward really annoys me, like NO YOU HAVEN'T!

Yeah kai is definitely trying to make Tanyel seem like she's the problem