Winter Love Island 2023 #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i feel like if this was zara upset instead of lana, no one would care and they’d tell her she’s overreacting. also zara would not have let that “she’s my type” comment slide, ron is an idiot and i can’t see lana leaving him no matter what he does

Reactions: 8
Ugh I’m not watching yet but is it going as I expected and Ellie is making a show of herself paving the the way for a pick me Liv to assume he’s choosing her?

God I bet Tom has a cheesy knob with jumping from girl to girl without even having a bloody wash

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
All girls saying Tom gives really good eye contact, he didn’t look at Ellie once when she was basically propositioning him 🤣🤣 he’d shag her but clearly doesn’t want anything more than that

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Ron and Tom are two cheeks of the same arse. Both happy to string along 2 women but as soon they're caught out it won't be there fault and it'll all be the women's fault for misunderstanding and being too emotional 🙄

I'm now hoping that everyone will realise what they're both like and then Samie, Lana, Olivia & Zara can all bond over and become good friends.

Oh I forgot Kai. He's the same.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ugh I’m not watching yet but is it going as I expected and Ellie is making a show of herself paving the the way for a pick me Liv to assume he’s choosing her?
Tom will most likely shag Ellie he's enjoying her putting it on him. Ellie seems the type to shag him no matter if he is with someone though. I do like her though 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.