Winter Love Island 2023 #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to admire Ellie for the way she’s going after Tom - the women on LI never usually do that and she’s not going too OTT but knows how to keep herself in his mind.

Reactions: 11
Samie is so stunning but you’d think she was Angelina Jolie herself the way all the lads are acting. Compose yourselves boys

Reactions: 26
Yes! Tanyel and Lana should couple up and get one of those smug boys dumped. I'd love to see their faces if they did that.
That's an interesting thought....Do you think the producers would allow it? Or would they manufacture it because it would mess the balance of girls/boys up?

Reactions: 2
poor ellie, we didn't vote her as a bombshell at the beginning, she spent so much time at the waiting villa that her roots grew out and she lost all fashion sense 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Olivia with a permanent face lift from that bloody half up hair with 2 weeks

Reactions: 8
The smartest thing Zara and Olivia could do is become friends after Tom's bs behaviour

Reactions: 20
Uh? Tom. Such a duck head. Get this man out the Villa he’s doing my heading🤢

Reactions: 9
Shall we vote on how long it’ll take for Jessie to get rid of Will because I sense it’s coming

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.