Winter Love Island 2023 #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember you were either a Gareth Gates fan or Will Young fan.. my auntie who was quite young at the time was obsessed with Gareth lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why’s everyone that far up Olivia’s arse? 🤔
Am I missing something? Everyone keeps saying she radiates main character energy & seems like the top girl… I don’t see it at all 😳
i think I’d like her more if all her energy wasn’t focused on tiling Zara with all the other girls backing up. Zara does give off twit vibes but I hate pile ons.

Reactions: 6
I guess Will partied like it was the 90's 🤣🤣🤣🤣 would have fit right in with the rave scene back then 😉😉😉😉

• Haha
Reactions: 5
i think I’d like her more if all her energy wasn’t focused on tiling Zara with all the other girls backing up. Zara does give off twit vibes but I hate pile ons.
I’m not sure why they all have such herd mentality? I’d rather die than be that far up another girl’s arse that I’m acting on her behalf towards another lass I don’t even have beef with personally.

I agree Zara does give off twit vibes at times, but I low-key rate her for having the balls to speak her mind and go against the majority. She doesn’t seem to have anyone in her corner and she still does her even if it don’t make her popular. I rate that in people. She’s not weak.

Then you get Olivia who barely opens her mouth when she speaks and walks around like she’s Michelle Keegan, can be a bit of a witch but does it in a really sly and insidious way, and then turns on the waterworks for sympathy. Very manipulative. I see you Liv!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Fair play to Zara pointing out how awks the morning chat was (Olivia about Tom) when she was sat right there 😂 I’ve always wondered why no one has ever said it before in those situations
Olivia is beautiful but hard work. Just be light hearted and have some fun ffs. Stop speaking through gritted teeth like you’re there at gun point! She thinks if she holds off the affection then Tom will want her more than Zara but she’s not bleeping Anne Boleyn, it’s Love Island get stuck in or go home

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I agree Zara does give off twit vibes at times, but I low-key rate her for having the balls to speak her mind and go against the majority.
She reminds me a bit of Chloe Burrows when she first came in only Chloe hadn’t a temper. Zara’s temper let’s her down a bit as she rises to Olivia everytime and it’s annoying.

---

Fair play to Zara pointing out how awks the morning chat was (Olivia about Tom) when she was sat right there 😂 I’ve always wondered why no one has ever said it before in those situations
Olivia and the some of the girls were going extra with the Tom stuff though. They were trying To get a ride because they’ll know she’ll bite and give drama.

---

Olivia is beautiful but hard work. Just be light hearted and have some fun ffs. Stop
This! She’s zero craic. She doesn’t even get involved in the games there’s just no fun with her.

Reactions: 6
I’m disappointed with the calibre of the men. Not seeing the attraction with the new one, Ron chats pure tit to position himself as wise owl dad of the villa, and Shaq was on about perhaps cracking on with Zara only yesterday but shat his pants at the double dumping and has decided to coast with Tanya all the way to the final. Pitiful how transparent they all are

Reactions: 21
I think Olivia is headed for a mental / emotional breakdown and I’m finding it very hard to watch. Think she’s completely drowning in there

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I think Olivia is headed for a mental / emotional breakdown and I’m finding it very hard to watch. Think she’s completely drowning in there
She’s just having tantrums cos she isn’t the main character in a solid couple yet, that’s all. She’s adapting to not being in demand.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She’s just having tantrums cos she isn’t the main character in a solid couple yet, that’s all. She’s adapting to not being in demand.
that’s exactly why I feel like she’s heading in that direction. She’s probably used to things being all about her and now it isn’t she’s losing the PLOT!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Lana is also being a bit of a tit stirring weasel too with the Olivia/Zara stuff.

“Theyve Got history”

It’s been a week and they were barely even into each other when they were coupled up.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Lana is also being a bit of a tit stirring weasel too with the Olivia/Zara stuff.

“Theyve Got history”

It’s been a week and they were barely even into each other when they were coupled up.
She pure rims Olivia. P.S. Has no one commented on Lana’s voice because I feel like she sounds like she needs to swallow or something.

Reactions: 11
Ron and Lana give me smug main character vibes. I feel like they think they’re the Tommy and Molly mae while Olivia is their Maura so they’ll back her no matter what.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.