Winter Love Island 2023 #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Team Zara. Although she is a lunatic and over reacts. Olivia is completely fake and constantly winding up Zara. You can see the smirk when she triggers her.
My feeling too. I don’t particularly like either and in normal circumstances wouldnt like Zara but I feel like Olivia continuously tries to trigger her and the other girls are sheepishly going along with it as Olivia seems to be villa top dog.

Reactions: 21
I like Olivia .. I just think she’s a bit like a lost pup atm cause the rest of them are all on top of eachother 24/7 haha

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Haha at Ian mentioning Kirkcaldy. I used to live near there but out fife now. My husband said has he got a girlfriend there or something. I said he’s married to Laura whitemore, he said who the hell is that

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I will also admit that I am team Olivia too.. Zara just seems so fake and possessive to me. I don't like the way she goes on, total mean girl energy.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I'm pretty sure they've all had a few sniffs in the past.. Just been more clever about not being caught.

Reactions: 11
Isn’t that why they always say youth is wasted in the young 😂😂
Christ yes! Id do everything so differently. And make the exact opposite choices to the ones I actually made! The worrying part about it is I sound like a clone of my parents when they were my age now. I used to think they were talking bollocks!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I'm 64 so definitely too old to be watching this 😃 neither of my kids watch it, and even my 16 year old grandson has stopped watching it.

I will persevere with this series tho, and I have been to see Stormzy is 72 years old 😊

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

sorry if this has been posted!
Didn't realise he was called Will Young. I have a feeling this has been discussed at some point and I've completely missed it.

I'll get my coat and see myself out....

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Didn't realise he was called Will Young. I have a feeling this has been discussed at some point and I've completely missed it.

I'll get my coat and see myself out....
you just know some die hard Will Young fans will read this article title and panic

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ugh I hope Will doesn't go. People ruin everything to get their 5 minutes of fame

I don't give a shiny shite if a love island contestant took some coke in Croatia. I don't actually give a tit if they punched someone once when drunk on a night out. Let me have my fun and stop dragging up dirt

I feel the same when they drag out mildly twatty twitter comment from 10yrs ago. 8

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Why’s everyone that far up Olivia’s arse? 🤔
Am I missing something? Everyone keeps saying she radiates main character energy & seems like the top girl… I don’t see it at all 😳

Reactions: 21
When I look at Olivia I see a resemblance too the late great beautiful Caroline Flack

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I thought Will was born after Pop Idol but he’s 23 so he was born before. What a coincidence.
I assumed his parents were Will Young fans lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why’s everyone that far up Olivia’s arse? 🤔
Am I missing something? Everyone keeps saying she radiates main character energy & seems like the top girl… I don’t see it at all 😳
The bar is set very low this year, if I’d have realised that before I might have had a go myself.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.