Winter Love Island 2023 #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just looked up Modash…apparently she has 16% fake followers so she still has quite a large “real” following 🤔
She had a decent following before Love Island. Casey knew who she was because he followed her on Instagram. She has a clothes line with her sister I think.

Reactions: 4
How the hell was Tanya able to go on love island if she’s in her final years of her biomedical science degree? I did the same degree a few years ago and final year especially was beyond stressful, you’re constantly studying for exams and finishing off your dissertation 😳we had to submit our dissertation on April and had our exams early May and then we were done.

Reactions: 10
I'll be surprised if any of the girls get work tbh, I mean I feel like fashion brands are still busy with the summer contestants right now

Reactions: 15
Came across this before. Made me laugh. Bless 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
How the hell was Tanya able to go on love island if she’s in her final years of her biomedical science degree? I did the same degree a few years ago and final year especially was beyond stressful, you’re constantly studying for exams and finishing off your dissertation 😳we had to submit our dissertation on April and had our exams early May and then we were done.
Im assuming she’s paused her degree and will go back next January and graduate next year

Reactions: 11
Can’t stand Aaron. I saw video when he was in villa how toxic he was to girl he was with in LI Australia, and inside villa I just found him so aggressive and seemed a bully. I didn’t even think he was close to Casey Tom but seems to of latched onto to them if feels. I just can’t stand him think hes nasty

Reactions: 12
Can’t stand Aaron. I saw video when he was in villa how toxic he was to girl he was with in LI Australia, and inside villa I just found him so aggressive and seemed a bully. I didn’t even think he was close to Casey Tom but seems to of latched onto to them if feels. I just can’t stand him think hes nasty
I think all the lads were friends and there there was Ron and Kai. I remember when Aaron and Spencer left they both said in their post villa interview that they didn’t particularly like Ron. So I figure Ron and Kai hung together and then all the other lads - Tom, Will, Casey, Aaron, Spencer, Jordan & Shaq - hung together.

Reactions: 8
He was a nasty piece of work on the Australian show hence why he’s not made it as an influencer really when he’s had so much exposure, he’s definitely a guy would manipulate you and make you feel like you were in the wrong .

Reactions: 4
He was a nasty piece of work on the Australian show hence why he’s not made it as an influencer really when he’s had so much exposure, he’s definitely a guy would manipulate you and make you feel like you were in the wrong .
tbh my only memory of him on season 9 was when he gave lana a wake up call about Ron and I liked that he did that and what he said to her in that moment. Other than that one memorable moment, I have zero recollection of him 🤣

Reactions: 3
tbh my only memory of him on season 9 was when he gave lana a wake up call about Ron and I liked that he did that and what he said to her in that moment. Other than that one memorable moment, I have zero recollection of him 🤣
I always thought he looked a bit grey and vaguely damp and clammy all the time. Not your stereotypical Aussie bloke.

I enjoyed it when Tanyel had a go at him and told him to stay out of women’s business. Then he apologised obviously expecting the same from her and she couldn’t give a tit and she just walked off. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.