Winter Love Island 2023 #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have Will and Jessie spent a night apart since they’ve left? duck that for a game of soldiers, I’d be desperate for some time alone.
No they haven’t but Jessie has no where to go except Australia. It does seem like Jessie is isolating herself with Will which isn’t healthy in the long run.

Reactions: 14
I see Samie getting a deal. Samie is gorgeous looking and a lot of young girls follow her/want to be her.
I think most of them will get deals. It just won't be as big as last seasons or even as big as S7s Millie/Asos & Chloe/JDWomen

Reactions: 3
I can defo see a few drunken hook ups or attempts at a friends with benefits thing happening with Claudia and Casey.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
How is she not cold dressed like that? Sorry to sound like an 80 year old 😂 but she's been in a hot country for years and then in SA, it'll be freezing here compared to what she's used to.
She is from the coldest and most southern part of Australia (Tassie) so even though the farm would obviously be colder, she is probably somewhat used to the weather.

Reactions: 8
I see Casey and 'I'm not an option' Claudia have already made it to daily mail side bar of shame, double dating with Tom and Sammie 🙄😂 pics all courtesy of Backgrid 🙄 I can see the magazine stories coming in now -'we realised that we can't live without each other!', 'Casey hurt my feelings by rejecting me on TV, he's apologised by love bombing me and I've forgiven him' 🙄🤢 You mug Claudia 😂

Also what's funny is how staged the pics are 😂 You can see Tom, Casey, Aaron etc in the background of them just stood around talking waiting for their turn to be papped 😂 the desperation of needing some exposure 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Have the best friends for life Ron and Tanyel even met up since the final?!? Or was that whole friendship as fake and most the contestants teeth?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I’m cringing for how desperate the Claudia and Casey thing is coming across. Also, why is Aaron randomly hanging on with them all? So odd. Saw that Ross Worwick was with them all last night, didn’t realise he was married to Claudia’s sister. Ross was on ex on the beach and has been linked so loads of Z lister reality ‘stars.’

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I see Casey and 'I'm not an option' Claudia have already made it to daily mail side bar of shame, double dating with Tom and Sammie 🙄😂 pics all courtesy of Backgrid 🙄 I can see the magazine stories coming in now -'we realised that we can't live without each other!', 'Casey hurt my feelings by rejecting me on TV, he's apologised by love bombing me and I've forgiven him' 🙄🤢 You mug Claudia 😂

Also what's funny is how staged the pics are 😂 You can see Tom, Casey, Aaron etc in the background of them just stood around talking waiting for their turn to be papped 😂 the desperation of needing some exposure 😂
The staged pics are always so cringe. I kinda get it when you’re just out of the villa wanting exposure and maximising this time just after coming out. What I don’t get is Tasha and Andrew arranging the staged pap pics EVERYTIME they go on a date! No other person/couple from any season does that after the initial 1/2 months post villa. (Sorry to bring in season 8 contestants in this season 9 thread)

Reactions: 7
Is anyone actually following these vacuous morons?
The content is awful..Peace signs, tongues out, singing into the camera.. So intestersting ..NOT!
They are all so bloody immature.

(I do follow Sanam as she lives near me.Local girl and she is very sweet)

Reactions: 11
That night out looked so dull. Just them videoing each other standing around looking pretty. There didn’t seem to be any genuine craic at all. The clique seems to be alive and well post villa only Aaron has replaced Jessie and Will.

Meanwhile across town Tanyel and Zara seems to have fully embraced the Z list lifestyle. I haven’t seen Tanyel meet Lana or Ron despite them All being besties.

Liv seems relatively quiet bar a few bland stories and YouTube videos. Kai and Sanam seem happy just chilling and being a couple..

Reactions: 19
Tanyel doesn’t seem to have met up with anyone other than Zara. Ellie and Anime are together all the time did they even cross paths in the villa?

Reactions: 8
That night out looked so dull. Just them videoing each other standing around looking pretty. There didn’t seem to be any genuine craic at all. The clique seems to be alive and well post villa only Aaron has replaced Jessie and Will.

Meanwhile across town Tanyel and Zara seems to have fully embraced the Z list lifestyle. I haven’t seen Tanyel meet Lana or Ron despite them All being besties.

Liv seems relatively quiet bar a few bland stories and YouTube videos. Kai and Sanam seem happy just chilling and being a couple..
yepTanyel is def a z lister. My sister was sitting at the table next to her in Sexy Fish last night.

Reactions: 3
I thought Sammie and tanyel would’ve met up too? I also notice has liv met up with anyone from this series? (Not surprising) she’s clinging onto anyone else she can coco from last season Joanna from 2019 🤣

Reactions: 4
I thought Sammie and tanyel would’ve met up too? I also notice has liv met up with anyone from this series? (Not surprising) she’s clinging onto anyone else she can coco from last season Joanna from 2019 🤣
Sammi seems like the type to ditch you if she gets a bit of clout or someone better comes along. I also don’t think Tanyel would have much time for Shaq, Tanya and Aaron who seem to be clinging to the musketeer clique for dear life.
---
I also notice has liv met up with anyone from this series?
Did Liv have any mates prior to the villa? It’s really sad but she doesn’t strike me as someone who would invest in long term friendships unless she can get some level of fame out of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No they haven’t but Jessie has no where to go except Australia. It does seem like Jessie is isolating herself with Will which isn’t healthy in the long run.
Why not healthy? Just curious, as I wouldn't say it's not healthy, each to their own, no?

However, Jessie's duck-face in 50% of photos annoys the living crap out of me.
---
Looking at Casey, he looks like such a sleazeball, plus I don't think there's anything going on behind those eyes - he just looks pure dumb 🤣

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.