Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Laika1234

VIP Member
I don’t think I’ve ever seen a contestant fail so spectacularly with her gameplan the way Olivia did. Stealing Kai when he didn’t even step forward for her to make impact, Kai ditching her for Tanyel right after. The attempted romance with Tom (they’ve got history), him kissing Ellie. The forced romance with Kai to her trying to be the main storyline in Casa and bringing Max back. The cringey attempt at doing a back and forth with him at the firepit when he didn’t give a shit, her desperate attempts to keep that storyline going despite him not giving a shit. Let’s also not forget the cringey attempts at her trying to be a meme throughout every episode.

She just failed on so many levels. The only thing I found disappointing was that she got away with her treatment of Zara and Tanyel.

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Careless Whisper

That 2% will damage that Tanya Ego big time. Basically that says your family and friends voted for you and people whose finger slipped as they voted and that’s about all. She quoted a line from a Rhianna song last night and I thought ahh she thinks she is Rhianna hence her delusions, Rhianna my arse she’s more Like Rhi-Diculous

• Haha
Reactions: 42

GossWhore

VIP Member
LOOK WHAT WE CAN DO AS A NATION WHEN WE COME TOGETHER
FIAT 500
BLACK TWITTER
FOOTBALL TWITTER
FACEBOOK MUMS
TATTLERS

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Lillyloo

VIP Member
I hope Sanam gets the big brand deals because tbh she’s the only girl i’d be wanting my daughter to look up too!

• Heart
Reactions: 41

GossWhore

VIP Member
Maxwell. I know you can hear me.

You are in Mexico the land of the beautiful hotties who won't mention Kai every 5 minutes and can move their lips.

BREAK FREE MY SON. SEND LIV A TEXT AND END IT. Then celebrate with tequila shots

• Haha
Reactions: 40

GossWhore

VIP Member
Lol the way Sanam said she loved Kai was how I said to my boyfriend on the phone and he was like "what" and I hung up out of sheer panic lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

BDY_97

VIP Member
Sanam dropping that L bomb was 10000x more natural and authentic than any of the ways the others have said it with grand gestures etc. Once again showing how real they are with the fact that they didn’t do it for votes etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

pommynoir

VIP Member
I must be due on because Kai and Sanam have me crying for the 865th time this week. They are too pure ❤🫶🏽❤
08DAF803-28BD-4BF1-8EC2-51C295CAD971.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Deevee47

VIP Member
I hope Sanam and Kai get lots of work after this- they were the most genuine and I love how they had ‘likes’ about eachother a values etc rather than just about looks and attraction. What a lovely, kind, respectful and classy girl. Their families should be very proud of them both. I hope they go a long way together.

• Heart
Reactions: 38