Winter Love Island 2023 #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It wouldn’t be annoying if Claudia didn’t make it clear they were just friends , and then try stir rumours. I just don’t think Casey would join girls weekend if they were pals

Reactions: 7
Claudia really is making herself look like a mug if they do get back together after all the “not an option” boss babe bullocks

Reactions: 29
I’m calling it now, they are going to get back together and then split up in time for celebs go dating which Claudia will be on so she can rehash the same lines about wanting to be someone’s everything and not an option!

Reactions: 20
Can’t see Will and Jessie staying together for that long. Just not really buying it when I see their stories.

Reactions: 11
Have Will and Jessie spent a night apart since they’ve left? duck that for a game of soldiers, I’d be desperate for some time alone.

Reactions: 11
In the style ceo (if you’d call him that) commented on Sammie pic. I think he’s in her dms, I don’t think she’d go for.

I think Sammie + Claudia aim for - PLT Beautyworks oh polly
Sanam - maybe asos? But then usual brands mentioned on here but I don’t think she’ll go for any and all brand deals, seems wise
Tanya - anything she can take. Shein to Oh polly she’ll snatch anything and expect it all
Olivia - I think she wants plt and lullabellz anything and everything I reckon 😉 and has been working with ego which makes sense tacky like her. She’ll be doing shein ads in months no doubt
Lana - I’d actually like Lana to work with some makeup brands not fashion pls
Jessie - white fox princess polly style maybe?
Lydia (toms casa girl Scottish girly) - I love her style so I do hope she gets to work alongside (not brand ambassador) for likes of oh polly asos 👀

Reactions: 10
How long after the finale are brand deals normally announced?
There are usually rumors but I think I they cannot officially announce anything until about a month after the show has ended.
---
In the style ceo (if you’d call him that) commented on Sammie pic. I think he’s in her dms, I don’t think she’d go for.

I think Sammie + Claudia aim for - PLT Beautyworks oh polly
Sanam - maybe asos? But then usual brands mentioned on here but I don’t think she’ll go for any and all brand deals, seems wise
Tanya - anything she can take. Shein to Oh polly she’ll snatch anything and expect it all
Olivia - I think she wants plt and lullabellz anything and everything I reckon 😉 and has been working with ego which makes sense tacky like her. She’ll be doing shein ads in months no doubt
Lana - I’d actually like Lana to work with some makeup brands not fashion pls
Jessie - white fox princess polly style maybe?
Lydia (toms casa girl Scottish girly) - I love her style so I do hope she gets to work alongside (not brand ambassador) for likes of oh polly asos 👀
I will be very surprised if Oh Polly or PLT sign anyone. I think Ekin was the first person they signed and PLT seems to be very selective. Oh polly also probably already regrets signing Ekin and she had more reach than all of the girls combined this season.

Cant imagine any massive brands signing anyone considering no one has even reached a million followers and the season overall barely made any noise.

Reactions: 4
I thought boohoo automatically took on islanders but maybe that was just back when they were nicer people

There are usually rumors but I think I they cannot officially announce anything until about a month after the show has ended.
---

I will be very surprised if Oh Polly or PLT sign anyone. I think Ekin was the first person they signed and PLT seems to be very selective. Oh polly also probably already regrets signing Ekin and she had more reach than all of the girls combined this season.

Cant imagine any massive brands signing anyone considering no one has even reached a million followers and the season overall barely made any noise.
Oh yeah. You’re right. I forgot nothing can be announced yet as they’re still in contract with the show

Reactions: 1
I thought boohoo automatically took on islanders but maybe that was just back when they were nicer people
Boohoo man could probably snap up Kai or one of the men. Doesn't seem they care too much that the person they sign has a decent sense of style to be honest.
But they still seem to have Davide signed and that seems to be going really well so it will be interesting to see if they sign someone new.

Sammie hasn’t even got management in her bio yet!
She probably hasn't signed with anyone yet. I do remember that in the last few seasons, some of the islanders room awhile to finalize their management. Some people also end up adding management in their bio and then switching again.

I fully agree I don’t think any will sign any ‘ambassadors’ but I feel they all think they have a chance, it’s more likely they’ll be doing TikTok shop before we know ig

I fully agree I don’t think any will sign any ‘ambassadors’ but I feel they all think they have a chance, it’s more likely they’ll be doing TikTok shop before we know ig
I see Samie getting a deal. Samie is gorgeous looking and a lot of young girls follow her/want to be her.

Reactions: 5
Ok controversial opinion but…

I kind of like that sister stories clothing line Claudia has. I love the top and trackie combo…

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.