Winter Love Island 2023 #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn't he cancelled last year?
I thought he was cancelled but he’s seem to have had a comeback. Although he’s view aren’t the same, he’s been able to get a few people from the show for an interview and he’s still discussing love island content and deletes comments that call him out.
---
Wait … people actually watch this guy still? I mean, he actually had the nerve to return to doing YouTube and social media and didn’t become a hermit after he was exposed? 😳😳😳😳
Yes sadly people are still watching him although he doesn’t have the same views as before 😕he wasn’t going to stop doing his YouTube videos because he did three ‘apology’ videos that weren’t genuine just so he can come back and do his reviews. Everytime I search love island on YouTube his stupid videos are always there.

Reactions: 4
Yes sadly people are still watching him although he doesn’t have the same views as before 😕he wasn’t going to stop doing his YouTube videos because he did three ‘apology’ videos that weren’t genuine just so he can come back and do his reviews. Everytime I search love island on YouTube his stupid videos are always there.
That’s just beyond bizarre. Apologising even a million times doesn’t make duck all difference to the fact that he’s a creepy racist weirdo, and that’s me putting it politely. Is he not mortified? Because he should be bleeping mortified forever. I truly think if he felt genuine shame over being exposed like that, he’d just stay off the Internet and never come back!

I don’t know much about his background but taking him at value, I feel I could safely assume he’s from a fairly well-to-do family, defo middle to upper class I’d say if I were to hazard a guess, so it’s pretty peak and embarrassing that his preferred way of making money is talking about bleeping Love Island on YouTube for Christs sake. I love certain vloggers and Love Island as much the next person, but discussing it on here with you guys is as far as it goes for me. Having a channel specifically dedicated to Love Island is a bit far for me and I find it sad.

I saw a few of his videos pre-scandal and I always found him irritating. His content is unnecessary. Literally anything he talks about has already been covered on the show and social media, and doesn’t require his bloody input. He’s not funny or charismatic, he just sits there and talks about “tea” that isn’t tea cos everyone already knows. Why do people give him relevance? 😳 he’s one of those YouTubers you see and you think bleeping hell, anyone can do this and be successful apparently, cos what the duck does he bring to the table.

If I did anything even a fraction as embarrassing as that, I think I’d want to hibernate for months and months. And I definitely wouldn’t return back to the Internet and just carry on like nothing has happened. For anyone who might be thinking, “what, should he just hide forever?” - erm, kind of, yes. He shouldn’t pursue a career in the public eye. That’s for sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
That’s just beyond bizarre. Apologising even a million times doesn’t make duck all difference to the fact that he’s a creepy racist weirdo, and that’s me putting it politely. Is he not mortified? Because he should be bleeping mortified forever. I truly think if he felt genuine shame over being exposed like that, he’d just stay off the Internet and never come back!

I don’t know much about his background but taking him at value, I feel I could safely assume he’s from a fairly well-to-do family, defo middle to upper class I’d say if I were to hazard a guess, so it’s pretty peak and embarrassing that his preferred way of making money is talking about bleeping Love Island
His whole excuse and “apology” for being a racist, foot slapping weirdo was he was poor and forced to do it for money to stop himself living under a bridge or some tit 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 10
is anyone seeing the tanyel and zara vs olivia drama? i’m slightly confused but as far as i’ve seen olivia commented “shame i didn’t get to say the real reason she left” -referring to tanyel calling her out at the reunion. (got this info from tanyels comment section)
zara, tanyel and i think her sister made a tik tok (on tanyels account) with the “side eye” sound and apparently it’s directed at olivia lol.
olivia also said in a podcast that tanyel and zara were arguing and going in on each other about who was better between nicki minaj and cardi b, not sure if that’s related tho

Reactions: 7
is anyone seeing the tanyel and zara vs olivia drama? i’m slightly confused but as far as i’ve seen olivia commented “shame i didn’t get to say the real reason she left” -referring to tanyel calling her out at the reunion. (got this info from tanyels comment section)
zara, tanyel and i think her sister made a tik tok (on tanyels account) with the “side eye” sound and apparently it’s directed at olivia lol.
olivia also said in a podcast that tanyel and zara were arguing and going in on each other about who was better between nicki minaj and cardi b, not sure if that’s related tho
Ellie put up a video as well saying Tanyel had been shouting at her to the point producers got involved . But then also said Olivia had a whole bit crying cos she thought samie was taking Tanyel and Lana away from her lol. Think there was a lot more girl drama we didn’t see.

• Haha
  • Wow
what 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
idk okay, i’m simply the reporter
i’ve just seen olivia’s comment too. zara also commented something about saying things with your chest and her latest tik tok is probably about olivia too
basically just tanyel and zara not liking olivia. idk why olivia commented that in the first place, but at the reunion she was all hush hush and “i don’t know why i said that i know i was wrong 🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 12
These women are all giving Year 9 vibes. A pity the producers chose to airbrush out all these spats and left us with dead chat.

Reactions: 28
Annnnnnd another one?

They were always going to be next!

Time for me to start unfollowing a few, the stories are so boring. Will keep Kai and Sanam for a while as he's a local lad and I love them. Don't have to make any effort with Tanya and Shaq as never followed in the first place.

• Heart
They were always going to be next!

Time for me to start unfollowing a few, the stories are so boring. Will keep Kai and Sanam for a while as he's a local lad and I love them. Don't have to make any effort with Tanya and Shaq as never followed in the first place.
I’ve not followed this season’s two biggest cunts Liv and Tanya! I do like Kai and Sanam. 😊

Reactions: 8
zara also commented something about saying things with your chest and her latest tik tok is probably about olivia too
One thing Olivia never did was say anything with chest - she was the queen of saying it behind everyone’s back and then running away crying when confronted.

Reactions: 27
I see the DM are spinning crap about Casey and Claudia getting back together.

Edit - If they do, it will be purely for exposure and money.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I see the DM are spinning crap about Casey and Claudia getting back together.

Edit - If they do, it will be purely for exposure and money.
I don't understand why she's so popular or why some people are wanting them to get 'back together' after he rejected on there and she then acted like a bunny boiler towards him 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 16
I don't understand why she's so popular or why some people are wanting them to get 'back together' after he rejected on there and she then acted like a bunny boiler towards him 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
Don’t think she is, probably Daddy’s money ensuring good management 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Shaq confirms that Ron was doing the dishes for 20 minutes before he shouted at him. At least Shaq is talking accountability for his actions.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Shaq confirms that Ron was doing the dishes for 20 minutes before he shouted at him. At least Shaq is talking accountability for his actions.

It’s at 12:50 if anyone else cba watching the whole thing like me 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.