Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JombleWomble

VIP Member
Not Tanya mentioning glue right as I was reading comments on here about the glue on her forehead 🫢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Giraffee95

Chatty Member
Someone needs to take Tanya down a million pegs. She's gaslighting everyone left tight and centre

Shaq you shouldn't have had to swallow your anger. That's not a good thing

Tanya is a massive liar. Her treatment of Martin should be a massive red flag for you

Reactions: 21

jadach

VIP Member
Kai not even explaining to liv why he made those comment shows he’s been easily manipulated. Fair enough there’s nothing romantic between them but making mean comments that can’t back up is just bad.
i don’t think he would’ve said anything if olivia wasn’t such a chatty patty trying to be indiyah and get in her one liners. the whole villa was confused, not just kai, which says a lot.
olivia’s made comments about half the villa at this point but i doubt she can back it up, she can’t even say it to the persons face, she just says it behind the persons back -which isn’t genuine. but acts like she’s a straight up person, so coming from olivia it’s just hypocritical.
if she wants to say stuff about ppl she should expect it back

• Heart

GrannyGossip

Tanya hasn’t a decent bone in her body. ‘I’ll think about apologising’ and then this half ass shite

Jt2020

VIP Member
Liv is always such a cow, just cannot be bothered with her and I have no understanding why ITV love her so much

Orange99

Why didn’t she just quietly get back together with Shaq and make the big gesture another time? I think she did it this way to not give others the chance to convince Shaq to run back.

edit for auto correct