Winter Love Island 2023 #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tanya tried winning that and Martin didn't play into her bs. Well done to him tbh

Reactions: 20
Jesus I wish there could be just one interesting twist, the decoupling after casa was great drama but now we’re back in dullarseville….

Reactions: 14
Tanya was having her cake and eating it too. Idiot. Messing people about for no reason.
Just not a nice person. Her attitude is awful. It’s a shame because she was already in the bottom two at the start, the relationship with Shaq pulled her up and now her behaviour will likely get them voted out.

Sucha twit.

Reactions: 15
Random. I just want to try Stormzy is 72 years old thing

LOOOOOL it worked

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Omg if Tanya tries to squeeze out a tear with the other women about how Martin was so mean to her I'll scream.

Reactions: 8
Martin is done with her 😂 Shaq will take the sloppy seconds though
It would be funny if he didn't. If he just turned around and told her that him treating Martin badly just proved to him that it's a pattern and he can't trust her. I'm so fed up of seeing people treating others like tit with no consequences on this show.

Reactions: 16
Kai still chats pure repetitive tit. Still a big buffoon plonker

Martin’s weird. He’s not cracked on at all

Tanya the less said the better

Jessie and Samie are both sound but are genuinely simping over the corniest, most childish gestures as if they should be grateful

Maxwell, half asleep all the time

All bleeping weirdos basically. Tom’s alright. Sanam seems nice I guess.

Pity love island is not like big brother, would love crowds of People baying for blood to be outside the villa chanting Get Them Out for Tanya and Olivia

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I hate Tanya as much as I hate Olivia! I can't stand the way Tanya constantly licks her bloody lips!

No honestly, shaq gonna take her back the two of them can get a toe up the hole and out the door. See ya ye two mad bastards.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm feeling a bit conflicted 🤔 I really don't like the way Liv has been behaving, BUT I kind of feel bad for her re Kai not giving an inch as to why he switched in Casa. I'm trying to remember what happened, did the new girls say how Olivia is coming across? If someone was like that with me I would be absolutely fucked in the head not knowing.

That said, enjoying her passive aggressive smiling 😬 at Kai and Sanam leaving for their date.
It was Ron I’m sure he was saying things to Tom too

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.