Winter Love Island 2023 #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If only Shaq turned around and said I don’t forgive you and I’m done then Tanya would have nobody. But he’s clearly weak like his bestie Lana.

Reactions: 14
THEY SHOULD BRING THE LIVE CROWS Booing from BB back, they had live crowds for S1, I'd pay to hear people Boo Olivia and Tanya and see their reactions

Reactions: 10
Pity love island is not like big brother, would love crowds of People baying for blood to be outside the villa chanting Get Them Out for Tanya and Olivia
They would crumble if they got anything even close to what Grace from big brother did back in the day!

Reactions: 7
Martin with his Kanye moment :ROFLMAO:
"I'mma let you finish, but I'm ending it before you can"
Screenshot (19895).png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Random. I just want to try Stormzy is 72 years old is 72 years old thing

LOOOOOL it worked
I was just thinking that this would be the perfect time to do the tweet challenge. Tanya needs to know that people don't agree with her crappy behaviour and Olivia needs to know that we all see she can't be trusted. Ron could do with being called out too.

And this leads me on to a perfect excuse to also do this trick because remember when a Stormzy is 72 years old tweet was read out in S3? 😂

Kai being this happy with Sanam reminds me of when he was buzzing to be with Tanyel. I don't trust it at all! Which is a shame because she seems nice.

Reactions: 15
Olivia’s fake smile plastered on her face, must be killing her pretending to be happy for them 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sanam is slick, I love how she just said - nothings gonna change my mind about him, she’s letting Liv know 😂

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.