Winter Love Island 2023 #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t with Olivia - she’s bleeping exhausting. She’s twisted the entire Kai situation it’s insane. She’s insane! Are we going to have to watch her do this for the next two weeks?

i can also see her gettingbetween Kai and Sanam which is annoying. Such a bully.

Reactions: 18
Shaq can do way better than Tanya in the first place. If anyone’s punching it’s her - he’s better looking than she is 😬

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Omg Shaq what happened to your backbone? What happened to not being disrespected?! He’s a mug, deserves all the hell she will bring to him tbh

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Tanya I see your game.

You want to push Martin to the edge and then he likes fck this and ends it and you don't look like the bad person.

Shes awful and Shaqs a fool!!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
How can she be saying love you and equally contemplating Martin who she doesn't even like

If Shaq gets back with her can get off my screen

Reactions: 19
Why’s she telling Martin she’s not sure and all that but saying to shaq she loves him??

• Sick
Reactions: 11
One of the things that baffles me about love island boys is the way they seem to think "you were in my top 3" is such a good compliment. It makes me cringe every time.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I can’t with Olivia - she’s bleeping exhausting. She’s twisted the entire Kai situation it’s insane. She’s insane! Are we going to have to watch her do this for the next two weeks?

i can also see her gettingbetween Kai and Sanam which is annoying. Such a bully.
Luckily Sanam looks like she cba with Olivia as much as Kai.

I wish we could vote but I don’t think we’ll get one until they sort out the Tanya / Martin / Shaq issue and then it’s an even number.

Reactions: 10
No the first thing Kai thought when he saw Sanam was he recognised a girl called "Kim" and screamed it 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ok that date was pretty cute, tbh just enjoyed not seeing TT on my screen

Oh lord shes back

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.