Winter Love Island 2023 #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hardest vote 🗳 I don’t want any of them to win can two bombshells 💣 come in and steal the win 🏆

Reactions: 13
Olivia wishes she was Ursula from the little mermaid so she could send the two eels to over turn Kai and Sanams boat lol

• Haha
Someone mentioned in the last thread about the divide, apparently shaq and martin were kicking off so maybe it was because of that

• Wow
Reactions: 6
“Hope she tips him into the water” has got to make Movie Night …. apparently Olivia’s been nominated for an Oscar for best screenplay 🤫

• Haha
Martin may as well go home now, duck that. He’s like a spare wheel, he must feel like a right bleep 😂

Reactions: 21
Nah I do feel sorry for Martin, everytime Tanya speaks to him she’s well rude. If you ain’t into him get rid of him

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Olivia stop trying to be the centre of attention, loving Kia shutting it down, producers give it up she is not liked in LI.

Reactions: 20
At this point Tanya needs to just be honest and say she’s not interested rather than sending him mixed messages, giving body language that she’s repulsed with him and then kissing Shaq behind his back. She’s made herself look well bad 😳 even if he is a goon

Reactions: 16
Itching fora public vote. I need Liv and Tanya off the island.

Shaq just embrace your Amber of the island journey. Send in a bombshell just for him.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.