Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IGiveUp22

VIP Member
I love Shaq 🙁🙁🙁
I cheered when he said “it’s done for me”

I hate Martin - he only has 1 brain cell, that one he clearly shares with Dami

Reactions: 32

JombleWomble

VIP Member
Will is terrified that his turn is coming soon.

Olivia should just admit she's still stuck on Tom. It's the best chance she has of being the centre of attention for a bit and getting a dramatic exit any way so she has nothing to lose 😂

Reactions: 32

BDY_97

VIP Member
olivia dying for a moment like indiyah had last series, she’s just saying random words at this point 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Rach88

VIP Member
Martins gonna drop her when another bird comes in so Tanya is an absolute FOOL and she deserves it silly little girl

queenbees

VIP Member
Surely Tanya realises how much of a Dope she sounds? “In the villa I love Shaq but here I like Martin” what!?

• Haha
  • Sad

Kas01980

VIP Member
Clutching at straws with the "you left a note on my mask". That's before the boys have even met the Casa girls! Thick as shit

How DARE he recouple!!!

Lillyloo

VIP Member
Olivia and the other girls acting like Sanam is beneath them and they can’t believe Kai re coupled! They need to check themselves Sanam is absolutely beautiful 😍 and seems like a much nicer person than Olivia.

• Heart

Rach88

VIP Member
Tanya is a fucking fool ok her and shaq aren't compatible but Martin doesn't even like you

MagicCat

VIP Member
How can Tanya justify it, she’s such a tit. She shouldn’t have said she loves him if she didn’t mean it.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

hol20x

VIP Member
Is Olivia gonna have a go at Tanya for saying she loves Shaq but then recoupling? Seeing as she had a go at Kai?

Laika1234

VIP Member
Ok so I’ve gone off Claudia. Like Casey I feel like like she’s gotten a bit big for her boots. I didn’t like her attitude to Cynthia. She was very smug overall.

Olivia still wins biggest twat of the episode for me.

1181carmenta

VIP Member
I do get a sweet satisfaction out of knowing “you need a real woman” Sammy packing her bags and getting on a flight home 💀 safe flight boo!
3AF4D73F-DDF3-4DA1-94B3-3E7079F81852.png

• Haha