Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jt2020

VIP Member
Claudia is pissing me off and needs a massive pie to the face… Olivia also coming in super aggressive, I PRAY she gets voted out before Kai now to prove a point that she is in fact NOT liked!

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Dollenganger

VIP Member
I understand why Tanya wasn’t happy with Shaq but even after she’s recoupled she still didn’t have the guts to say ‘we aren’t right for each other’. And that’s wrong of her.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

bubbles?99

VIP Member
The thing is, I bet the guy with Olivia feels a bit shitty when she’s acting like that? Kai was genuinely happy she recoupled because he didn’t want her alone where as she wanted him to be alone?

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Lads it's clear as day Jessie is absolutely fuming!!!! I dunno why ye all think otherwise. She said "it's fine" in a way that is defo not fine, and couldn't look at him for the rest of the episode! I don't think she'll shout at him but she'll defo tear him a new one.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Katienana

Of COURSE Tanya has recoupled!! She should have been brave enough to say she wasn't there yet when shaq first said I love you. I think Shaq does believe he's in love but she knows she isn't!

Reactions: 33

sassylash

VIP Member
i hope from here on out olivia is in the bottom and subsequently voted off, how can you kick a man when he’s down telling kai he’s in the bottom 3 times as to why u basically recoupled💔 stil cringing

• Heart
Reactions: 33