Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LloydsBoosters

VIP Member
Maybe I’ve had too much Prosecco but I honestly feel so sorry for Shaq, the fact he has to live with them too.

• Sad
Reactions: 44

Laika1234

VIP Member
My favourite part was Kai being genuinely pleased that Liv brought someone back. He couldn’t have been happier for her.

Every angle she attempts to position herself as a protagonist just fails miserably.

All we need now is for Kai not to run back to her but I’m not too sure. All the lads seem over her a bit.

Reactions: 44

eggfriedrice

VIP Member
She’s a bitch… she knew Kai felt insecure about the public & she’s making comments like that
We hate YOU Liv….

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Jt2020

VIP Member
Good on Sanam for saying it! Feel bad for her that she might be the only Casa girl with all the horrid OGs

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I don’t think they’re fake tears and that’s what’s brutal, I think he’s genuinely regretting because he likes her.
Think Layla kept quiet because she could see Jessie was so emotional

• Heart
Reactions: 42

1181carmenta

VIP Member
Ron’s jealous as fuck, that’s why he’s trying to put ideas in Tom’s head 👍🏼 ssssssnake. So by that logic, a girl can’t be faithful or loyal to someone if she’s pretty and will have lads cracking on with her? Coming from you Ron? Don’t make me laugh

pommynoir

VIP Member
Will is gonna throw himself into the fire pit 😂 I LOVE that Maya is doing these little interviews after each recoupling

• Haha

1181carmenta

VIP Member
If I was Tanya I’d be mortified bringing Martin back, he is not fitter than Shaq. If you’re gonna do it, at least flex with your new man, don’t downgrade.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

doodlebug

VIP Member
Maybe I am naive but I believe Will’s tears were genuine. I think he genuinely feels remorse and terrible for it. Especially seeing how emotional and relieved Jessie was. I think he really does like her, and just got a bit excited and swept up. Really surprised to hear her say “it’s fine” straight away though.

Damn felt so bad for Shaq. His little face. If Tanya was a lad she’d be getting a lot more stick - she slept with him and told him she loved him…then bizarrely threw herself at Martin even though he refused to look at her and wouldn’t kiss her despite her practically begging for one. She probably feels stupid now. The girls maybe should’ve given her some home truths!!

• Heart
That was the best episode in ages. Olivia being an oblivious hypocrite; Layla grabbing the last couple of minutes of attention before her and her underboob disappear into obscurity; Will shitting himself when he realised what goes on in casa does not stay in casa; Tanya on borrowed time bringing in the spare Dami who she thinks likes her but he'll be sniffing round every other girl and leave her to make her own morning coffee.... tv gold 😂

Edited because when I'm excited all typing goes out the window!

• Haha
  • Heart

kayl1986

VIP Member
The nerve on Tanya . She expects shaq to wait for her and keep her place open. Nah throw her away . Little tramp

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
Even though Shaq is a busy body and chimes in all the time, I am gonna feel so sorry for him and he deserves better than Tanya.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

1181carmenta

VIP Member
It’s actually been so depressing watching Sammy, Layla and Cynthia reduce themselves to pieces of meat and sex objects just to get to the villa. I understand it’s an opportunity but nothing is worth throwing your dignity out the window and offering it on a plate to be on TV

• Heart
Reactions: 39

IGiveUp22

VIP Member
I don’t like Claudia.

I love Jessie.
Will’s fucked up and doesn’t deserve her.
I love Shaq (sorry not sorry) & feel so sorry for him I just hope he stays dignified!

• Heart
Reactions: 39