Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
Shaq 😭😭😭😭😭 he doesn’t deserve this. If I was his mother I’d be on the first flight out there to kick her ass

• Haha
Reactions: 28

LloydsBoosters

VIP Member
I’m so jealous of Lynda and Sammy getting a front row seat to this and not having to worry about any personal involvement 😂

• Haha

Holograms

Chatty Member
So Olivia next target is going to be Sanam. She is such an unhinged bully, I'm glad people are seeing her true colours now

kayl1986

VIP Member
Ron is another Jake. He can see every couple falling so he thinks him and Lana will win

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
Olivia's response was a bit weird. She's standing there with another guy. I'm not surprised all the boys are looking at her like 'what?'

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I dont get why jessie acted like she didnt know how to do the recoupling anf didnt know that will been alone meant he stuck with her .when ive just read that casa is how she lost her man .her man recoupled at casa and didnt recouple
I thought it was strange to but in her defense, I watched Jessie's LI Season a few years back and for casa amor on that season, only the boys got six new girls, the OG girls didn't get any Casa amor boys they were locked in the hideaway for a few days until Casa was over and had to wait to see if their partner staryed so maybe she didnt know as the format was different

• Wow
Reactions: 27