Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Holograms

Chatty Member
Now shaq will have more time to interfer and gossip in other people business now that he is single. 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Holograms

Chatty Member
I predict Dami's stunt double, Martin will start chasing other girls, now he safely in the villa. He doesn't like Tanya and Tanya too oblivious to notice that as she was too busy throwing herself at him to notice the signs

• Haha

BDY_97

VIP Member
Nah i’m sorry Tanya is a bitch, fuck her. Shaq has his flaws but he doesn’t deserve that 💀

Jessie seems like a really nice girl, she has been so respectful. I felt sorry for her and shaq, both seem like nice people with good hearts. I hope shaq has seen Tanya for what she really is now, she doesn't give a shit about him!

Reactions: 29

MagicCat

VIP Member
Martin is not one bit interested in Tanya, it’s so obvious. I don’t think she comes across as a very nice person tbh.

electricmallows

VIP Member
This episode is cracking me up more than i thought it would tbf - Casey’s a prick but that girl crying for him is just embarrassing and then Liv pretending like she isn’t stood next to someone new 😭 pls

• Haha

Laika1234

VIP Member
Can we get a bombshell in for Shaq asap.

Also, he looked really good tonight. I think it was the white shirt and sad puppy eyes.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28