Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shani123

Maya is such a great host, the way she emphasised on how deeply in love Shaq and Tanya are, was intentional. She knows what is about to happen.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

IGiveUp22

VIP Member
Right next couple vote - vote Kai & his new girl if it’s for fave couple & then Liv will know SHE was the reason for being in the bottom

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Al Fresco

VIP Member
Shaq was too bossy and messed up but he was definitely the most sincere out of all of them.

I know this is very odd but Martin reminds me of Eamon Holmes. Don’t like him either.

• Haha

AlaiaG

VIP Member
“What the public was seeing” it wasn’t about Kai babe, LIV we wanted you OUT

• Haha
Listen I know Shaq isn't perfect and had issues but every one does, I'd much rather be with a Shaq than a ron,tom,will or Martin, Tanya fumbled the bag there, shes crazy if she thinks she can fuck someone say she loves them ,brings someone back and if it doesnt work out go back to shaq-like what drygs is she smoking? shes fucking trash

• Heart

Kas01980

VIP Member
Olivia is a Tool, complete hypocrite.
Anyone who recouples and is not happy for the other person recoupling is a complete narcissist.
Totally. She wanted to see Kai hurting, upset because she chose to recouple. She looked like she was chewing a wasp when she was speaking and getting all shitty because Kai demonstrated that there's better women out there than her. Classic narc behaviour.

Im also surprised at my complete change of opinion I have in Kai during Casa, and with how he handled that tonight. Couldn't have been a better reaction to seeing Olivia stood there with her new man

Last edited:
  • Heart

hol20x

VIP Member
Olivia is literally standing there with a new man on her arm but starting beef with Kai for recoupling.

Something tells me she just wants a big, dramatic, iconic Casa moment.

Reactions: 36

Careless Whisper

Tanya regrets her choice big time.
“It’s not over”
Shaq “well it is for me” 👏👏👏👏
Hope he sticks to his word and gets someone new.
Potential winner right there if he recouples with someone good.

Reactions: 36