Winter Love Island #11 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree, so much. She’s stunning and also seems to have the caring approach that Caroline also brought to the show. Laura was cold.
Laura could not think on her feet at all. She couldn't respond to anything outside of her preprepared questions. Because I don't think she was ever that interested, so didn't understand what the public might want to know. Obviously don't know how much is scripted but Maya got so much more out of people at the recoupling with a few questions than Laura ever could.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I absolutely love Samie... she is such a great girl... straight talker, sweet and beautiful. She is far too good for Tom!

Reactions: 18
Omg tonight’s gonna be good, I love that they’re doing this with those 3 casa girls😂

Reactions: 10
I want to see the bare under boob look less than I want to see Jaques crappy kecks.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I know people are sceptical of Jessie but idk she seems genuinely hurt and upset to me.

Reactions: 24

Fabulous lol
Jessie and Tom look good together tbh. Also her in that skims dress 🔥def a good revenge dress.

Liv is such a pointless non entity desperate for two seconds of screen time over something that has nothing to do with her.

Reactions: 7
Jessie and Tom look good together tbh. Also her in that skims dress 🔥def a good revenge dress.

Liv is such a pointless non entity desperate for two seconds of screen time over something that has nothing to do with her.
I thought that too. Tom looks like he's gives proper good cuddles 🤗
Liv loving this. Such a little witch 😂

Reactions: 6
Liv needs to pipe down.

This meeting with the girls will go one of two ways

The og girls will listen to every word and give the boys hell
Or
They will listen and get defensive about their men and it will draw them back closer to them

Reactions: 5
Cynthia didn’t do anything to Claudia? Casey gave a horrid speech, and then Claudia asks him if it was deep and she kept laughing? It’s understandable why the Casa girls will be upset when you have the OG boys kissing and making out with the Casa girls and then having the audacity to go back to the OG girls:
Was there a glitch in my TV because everyone keeps saying that Claudia kept laughing which I didn't see her do once? If anything she was awkwardly smiling at the pure cheek of Casey not the fact Cynthia was crying

Reactions: 8
The way that Olivia and Tanya both spoke to their ex-partners when they came back was so disrespectful of the boys that they brought back, and were literally standing next to them. Or at least it would have been, if either of the Casa boys had actually been genuinely interested in them

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Was there a glitch in my TV because everyone keeps saying that Claudia kept laughing which I didn't see her do once? If anything she was awkwardly smiling at the pure cheek of Casey not the fact Cynthia was crying
I don’t think she laughed but I also think her reaction to it all and her big eyeroll and faces at the lads saying liv wasn’t genuine were a bit much. I felt she was just as ready for an OG vs Casa row as Layla was.

Reactions: 2
Claudia was laughing at herself in Casa. She was telling Casey that she hadn't kissed anyone, but there was one guy who wanted to cuddle her and she wasn't having any of it, then she laughed remembering rebuffing the Casa boy, she was not laughing at Cynthia.

I'm not sure where people are getting this mean girl narrative.

Reactions: 14
Claudia was laughing at herself in Casa. She was telling Casey that she hadn't kissed anyone, but there was one guy who wanted to cuddle her and she wasn't having any of it, then she laughed remembering rebuffing the Casa boy, she was not laughing at Cynthia.

i agree that on rewatch it actually wasn’t that bad. She couldh have acknowledged Cynthia’s feelings a bit but then does she really owe her that?

she just annoyed me when she was eye rolling support of Liv.. because liv is a total bellend and nobody should be backing her.

Reactions: 10

Exactly totally agree with this

Reactions: 5
I only saw Claudia laugh once really, and that wasn't at the Casa girls but when she said 'Casey I didn't even kiss anyone' and then gave an embarassed self deprecating laugh at herself and him I presumed.
Liv is winding me up terribly now. Bitchy, interfering, superior. Yuck.
Well done Kai getting away from her. He already seems much happier and relaxed with Sanam.

Reactions: 12
Sorry if discussed before but does anyone know where in Liverpool Tanya is from ? Because her accent doesn’t sound Scouse or even Scouse influenced at all. Sounds like a wool like Warrington or somewhere.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.