Winter Love Island #11 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow what an episode haha...

Glad Casey stayed with Claudia's

Happy for Kai :) i like Kai and he didn't deserve that.

Olivia has to leave. Who is voting for this idiot?! That guy she has brought in is not good looking. She clearly still likes Tom.

Samie and Tom are so good together! I hope she doesn't lose interest.

Very unpopular opinion on here but I like Ron and Lana. He's just a very young lad who's unfortunately getting bit too excited but in the grand scheme of things he really hasn't done a lot wrong.

I feel for Will, you could tell how sorry he was. I don't trust Jessie!!

Poor Shaq :( really hope he stays well away from TT! So she realised what she's lost cos Martin really isn't anything special with his weird dress sense lol
I love how Olivia had THE MOST to say about Tom too, like the gall of her. When it'd been revealed about him getting close with Lydia etc and everyone was surprised, Olivia was doing the dramatic eyerolling and "ugghh men!!" bit. Still if he looked her way she'd break her neck to get to him.

Reactions: 15
I love how Olivia had THE MOST to say about Tom too, like the gall of her. When it'd been revealed about him getting close with Lydia etc and everyone was surprised, Olivia was doing the dramatic eyerolling and "ugghh men!!" bit. Still if he looked her way she'd break her neck to get to him.
i honestly think she was just trying to make herself relevant in Toms storyline again

Reactions: 9
Liv is obsessed with Tom, whenever there’s an opportunity she gets a sly dig in. Her behaviour was so bizarre last night, if nobody pulls her up on it I fear she’ll make it to the final as they’ll keep saving her.

Reactions: 20
Liv is insufferable. Honest to god, she’s not a bit funny, zero personality. Just a dumb animal

Reactions: 21
I only like Jessie. I wish you could vote for a single person then it’s up to them if they want to share with another. That would reduce some of the fake relationships but they’re the funniest bits I suppose.

I’m still not a big fan of Samie but at least she seems to have self respect and she is definitely too good for Tom. I hope she ditches him and doesn’t fall for the bs he’s bound to give. I didn’t mind Tom when he first came in and I know I’m probably in a minority of one but I actually thought Ellie was his best match, she seemed to have the measure if him. He switches between little boy lost and, when that doesn’t work, stroppy teenager. He’s no better than Ron to me.

Olivia was unbelievably hypocritical but, in essence, Kai did drop her. When I thought he was going to stay on his own and get dumped, I temporarily felt a little bit sorry for him but he was dying for Ron to convince him to drop Liv and not look too bad in the process. Even though the boys were right to be amazed by Liv’s reaction, I felt that now takes any spotlight off Kai’s own crappy behaviour and I saw the old spark of arrogance he had with Tanyel. I never believed he truly liked Liv, they were both using each other.

I hope Shaq stays and learns to lighten up a bit in a new relationship. He won’t take back Tanya and that’ll make her miss him even more. You always want the thing you can’t have.

I was thinking about the filming logistics of tonight's ep.

Maya just said 'I'll let you say your goodbyes' and dipped. But there were lots of people there waiting to have deeeeeep conversations.

How do they even film that?

Olivia will want a go at Kai
Shaq will need to be comforted
Lana and Ron will need a reunion
Jessie and Will need a serious chat
Samie wont let Tom off the hook
All the Casa people need to say goodbye (and have a go perhaps)

I think tonight's ep is going to be wild. I think thats why we got the recoupling on a Thursday instead of the Friday.

Reactions: 14
For a face as frozen as Olivia’s I wonder why she doesn’t have botox around the eyes. I am forever staring at the wrinkles around them when she pulls her daft faces.
---
Can we all join together and pick a couple that's not them to vote for (that I can take no part in coz I live in Ireland)?? Like when everyone made Rage Against The Machine beat X Factor to Xmas No1 😂
Next vote I’m saving Kai

Reactions: 7
Re-watched Casey’s bit from last night. Cynthia clearly wanted chosen that’s why she cried. But she knew before he even spoke she wasn’t chosen. Usually when they say they’ve grown close to someone in casa the casa girl smiles at least. She looked ready to cry constantly. He must’ve told her he’s choosing Claudia.

I really haven’t been keeping up with this series so not sure if they still do it but do the press releases still come out? I remember last year everyone was counting down the minutes until they came out but haven’t seen anything this time? I’m starting to get quite invested after last nights episode 🤣

Reactions: 2
Omg I had to avoid all social media and tattle as I was so tired last night I couldn’t stay awake. Just watched last nights. Oh my Christ. Tanya 🙈🙈🙈 I was almost hiding behind the sofa at the tension lol. And the cheek of Liv acting that way when she literally coupled up with someone else aswell 🤣 Everyone else was even like wtf. Ron will be assuming that him and Lana will win now. And the way Cynthia acted over Casey not choosing her 🤣 They must be told to act a certain way surely? Unless it’s just me, but I’d never act how she did lol.

Think Tanya has never really had another option in the villa aside from David for two seconds and brought Martin in for the love triangle storyline. The comment she made about never having hit a speed bump - that's not true in normal relationships but there's been no winning love island couple that didn't have a "test". I think she realised her and Shaq's storyline is very boring unless something happens and no male bombshells were going for her. Hence why she was so desp with "happy to be here" Martin.

I think it's very funny that both of Olivia's key interests have coupled up with a more natural and stunning version of her "type" and she's coupled up with Kai's cousin from Whoville. Must kill her.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Think Tanya has never really had another option in the villa aside from David for two seconds and brought Martin in for the love triangle storyline. The comment she made about never having hit a speed bump - that's not true in normal relationships but there's been no winning love island couple that didn't have a "test". I think she realised her and Shaq's storyline is very boring unless something happens and no male bombshells were going for her. Hence why she was so desp with "happy to be here" Martin.

I think it's very funny that both of Olivia's key interests have coupled up with a more natural and stunning version of her "type" and she's coupled up with Kai's cousin from Whoville. Must kill her.
Did Cara and Nathan ever get tested? I don’t remember them having one

Reactions: 2
I too hope Olivia has burnt her bridges with all the others. The expression on Kai’s face firstly, and then everyone else was fabulous to see. I think he thought she was joking for a split second. She’s deluded and it’s no wonder she’s never been in a relationship.
Surely if she carries on slagging Kai, to him or others, someone must ask her 'so would it have made you happier if he was standing alone? And was sad to see you coupled up?' If she says Yes it shows how nasty she is, and if No then what is her problem? Aaaarrgggh.

But like others here I reckon she did want him to be on his own and unhappy. The look on her face as she swanned in was triumphant until she spotted him 😂

• Heart
Did Cara and Nathan ever get tested? I don’t remember them having one
They were tested by him being an absolute plank sometimes hahah. Nah it's obv not a hard and fast thing but I do feel like most iconic LI couples have something to make them memorable. Don't think Molly and Tommy would have been the same if Maura had never come in etc.

Reactions: 5
I’m not mad Casey stayed with Claudia but I think people are forgetting that he knew both Claudia and Cynthia for the same amount of time? Claudia was also bawling her eyes out day one of Casa but now Cynthia is crying it’s oh she’s known him two days?
She shouldn’t have done all that straddling though that was OTT but it’s fair for her to be upset a bit no?

I personally wouldn’t have cried in front of the girls tho, would’ve held that tit in!🤣

Reactions: 11
I was thinking about the filming logistics of tonight's ep.

Maya just said 'I'll let you say your goodbyes' and dipped. But there were lots of people there waiting to have deeeeeep conversations.

How do they even film that?

Olivia will want a go at Kai
Shaq will need to be comforted
Lana and Ron will need a reunion
Jessie and Will need a serious chat
Samie wont let Tom off the hook
All the Casa people need to say goodbye (and have a go perhaps)

I think tonight's ep is going to be wild. I think thats why we got the recoupling on a Thursday instead of the Friday.
I hope we get days and days of the fallout .. there’s only three weeks left after this one so no reason why they can’t devote all of next week or so to the fallout(s) and movie night. Guess that’s the best we can hope for, the remaining time will be devoted to the scintillating spectacle of babies day and meet the parents 🙄

First look is out on the app. It’s showing the Casa girls.
-Main Villa girls and Casa girls speak.
-Tom is comforting Jessie which I bleeping love to see🥰
-Liv is just being a witch again :)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.