Winter Love Island #11 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww I can’t help but feel sorry for (most of) the Casa girls. They go through the same process as the OGs but are kept hanging and told to make sure they have no commitments and can be available at the drop of a hat. Then they aren’t allowed to speak to anyone about it and have to wait for weeks on end mainly isolated. I feel even worse for the ones who don’t even get one sniff of screen time 😭
I wonder how long is the time between finding out you’ll be in Casa and going in? Doesn’t seem worth it for what they get. I’d rather not go

Reactions: 14
Looks like it's gonna be good but god why aren't we still rid of Layla?
She looks like a muppet sitting there, like literally. The lips and face just look like a muppet. I can't.

Reactions: 10
Just caught up with last night's episode!

Olivia is mental. Never liked her from the moment she walked in with them lips and them half done up denim shorts 😤🤣

She thinks a lot of herself doesn't she! Can't believe she mentioned the public as if her and Kai were in the bottom two because of him. Liv mate, it's YOU we don't like 🤣. Can't wait for the next fave couples vote where she'll be at the bottom. twit.

Reactions: 18
Just caught up with last night's episode!

Olivia is mental. Never liked her from the moment she walked in with them lips and them half done up denim shorts 😤🤣

She thinks a lot of herself doesn't she! Can't believe she mentioned the public as if her and Kai were in the bottom two because of him. Liv mate, it's YOU we don't like 🤣. Can't wait for the next fave couples vote where she'll be at the bottom. twit.
When she walked in I thought she looked like a single yummy mummy with a wannabe Mrs Hinch insta lifestyle page. She looked aba’ 40.

She’s gotten better looking as the series has wore on but first impressions I thought she looked far too old for the show lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wonder how long is the time between finding out you’ll be in Casa and going in? Doesn’t seem worth it for what they get. I’d rather not go
It can be a long drawn out thing, in lockdown flying backwards and forwards then lockdown again. Savanna from a few years ago did some YouTube videos about it. She had a tit time and no one can even remember her 😬

Reactions: 3
I couldn't choose on the poll as my least fave sayings are:
"Not gonna lie/I can't lie"
"Gives me the ick"
"Do you know what I mean?"
And the word "vibes"

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I couldn't choose on the poll as my least fave sayings are:
"Not gonna lie/I can't lie"
"Gives me the ick"
"Do you know what I mean?"
And the word "vibes"
You just summed up Tanya’s vocab for every episode 😂 I read them in her voice

Reactions: 4
Olivia is a stunning looking woman but I’m starting to wonder if she’s even real because she’s so unreasonable - how is it possible?. Perhaps she’s a plant? After all, she is an actress. She’s like someone who has a permanent case of Bridezilla.

Reactions: 5
Olivia is a stunning looking woman but I’m starting to wonder if she’s even real because she’s so unreasonable - how is it possible?. Perhaps she’s a plant? After all, she is an actress. She’s like someone who has a permanent case of Bridezilla.
Sometimes I feel that way about Lana. Can someone really be that dumb and clueless all of the time?

Reactions: 4
It is what it is
Moving mad
Vibes
Gassed
Ick
Connection
mugged off
Jokes

When they refer to the ADULT males as “boy” as in “the BOY I want to couple up with is….

Reactions: 7
Not me bailing on work drinks at 8pm because I need to rush home for love island… but more importantly this thread #theshame

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.