Winter Love Island #11 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not mad Casey stayed with Claudia but I think people are forgetting that he knew both Claudia and Cynthia for the same amount of time? Claudia was also bawling her eyes out day one of Casa but now Cynthia is crying it’s oh she’s known him two days?
She shouldn’t have done all that straddling though that was OTT but it’s fair for her to be upset a bit no?

I personally wouldn’t have cried in front of the girls tho, would’ve held that tit in!🤣
Course it’s fair for Cynthia to be upset, she must have felt totally humiliated, but I’d hardly describe Claudia was ‘bawling her eyes out’ .. she was emotional and upset because Casey hadn’t put a note in her suitcase and sniffed and snivelled a bit, hardly bawling her eyes out.

Reactions: 7
First look and yet again Olivia has to have her say!
I feel like I’m not going to be satisfied with the Olivia journey unless it leads to her exit and yet I feel producers will move heaven and earth to keep her in.

Reactions: 16
tit, that First Look... Poor Jessie is really going through it. Silly Will cannot believe that the Casa girls have been invited to spill all the tea hahaha.

Stupid Tom though, "I swear on my mum's life I did not kiss her in bed, it was up on the terrace"! At least Samie can laugh at how ridiculous he is.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Stupid Tom though, "I swear on my mum's life I did not kiss her in bed, it was up on the terrace"! At least Samie can laugh at how ridiculous he is.
Did he kiss her in bed? I know they spooned but not sure re kissing.

I know he was a bit of a prick in casa but it’s really nice to see Tom comforting Jessie in the first look, I really feel for her.

Reactions: 11
Juicy tonight with the villa girls telling all 🤯
Sorry but i am LIVING for what a non entity Liv is in this whole thing. I just feel like nobody gives a tit about her casa antics. It’s just eye rolling at what a twit she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don’t think Olivia is going to have as much clout in that villa amongst the girls anymore. After her weird behaviour last night, they must be tired of her tit

Reactions: 9
Course it’s fair for Cynthia to be upset, she must have felt totally humiliated, but I’d hardly describe Claudia was ‘bawling her eyes out’ .. she was emotional and upset because Casey hadn’t put a note in her suitcase and sniffed and snivelled a bit, hardly bawling her eyes out.
A bit upset is reasonable. Acting like he's majorly wronged her when they've shared one kiss is ridiculous. He promised her nothing, he was clear he was still considering who he wanted to couple with. If he had recoupled I would have said equally Claudia didn't really have a right to be pissed off. Cynthia wasn't upset Casey didn't like her, she was upset that she didn't get into love island

I've seen tonight's first look and honestly I'm not interested in these Casa girls spilling the beans. I want to see the couples talking/arguing. I don't care about giving these girls an extra 5 minutes of fame.

Reactions: 13
Not literally bawling but I mean she also cried after not knowing him that long? If she didn’t like him that much after such short time she wouldn’t have been as upset about not having a note? Same way Cynthia wouldn’t have cried if she also didn’t like him? I mean I thought both cases were ridiculous tbh as they both hadn’t known him that long and I don’t buy Casey’s nice guy act so don’t think he’s deserving of anyone’s tears

Reactions: 3
A bit upset is reasonable. Acting like he's majorly wronged her when they've shared one kiss is ridiculous. He promised her nothing, he was clear he was still considering who he wanted to couple with. If he had recoupled I would have said equally Claudia didn't really have a right to be pissed off. Cynthia wasn't upset Casey didn't like her, she was upset that she didn't get into love island

I've seen tonight's first look and honestly I'm not interested in these Casa girls spilling the beans. I want to see the couples talking/arguing. I don't care about giving these girls an extra 5 minutes of fame.
Yes agree the Casa girls are desperate for their 2 minutes. Getting so much second hand embarrassment from them trying so hard

Reactions: 5
I loved the format last night and Maya asking each if they stayed loyal.

People saying samie got to know the guys so she wasn’t loyal. They’re in there living together for what 4 days? Do you expect the girls to not talk to the new guys at all?

-will and Jessie
He was honest and regretted making a mistake. Confirmed to him it’s Jessie he wanted. Layla’s attitude to the recouplings proved she was bitter knowing she’s going home.
If she can forgive him and move on they will likely be in the final.

Tom and samie-
Total right decision. They are so good together and you could see he knew it.

Shaq and Tanya-
Martin was desperate to be relevant and stay in the villa.
Tanya wanted to have her indiyah moment bring Martin back but go back to Shaq.
I really hope he stays strong and doesn’t take her back. She’s shown her true self.

We need movie night shown on Monday!
But not small out of context clips.

I wanted Claudia and Casey back together.
She handled the Cynthia and Layla thing well.
Cynthia made a slaggy idiot of herself and regretted it and knew she’s going home.
Wonder is sanam will tell Claudia she kissed Casey too?
Cynthia didn’t do anything to Claudia? Casey gave a horrid speech, and then Claudia asks him if it was deep and she kept laughing? It’s understandable why the Casa girls will be upset when you have the OG boys kissing and making out with the Casa girls and then having the audacity to go back to the OG girls:

Reactions: 6
Cynthia didn’t do anything to Claudia? Casey gave a horrid speech, and then Claudia asks him if it was deep and she kept laughing? It’s understandable why the Casa girls will be upset when you have the OG boys kissing and making out with the Casa girls and then having the audacity to go back to the OG girls:
Yeah It was badly edited to make it look like it. But could clearly see Claudia wasn’t even remotely interested in the casa girls or threatened.

Cynthia got her hopes up and was disappointed before they even started.

Also there was a point in the edit one of the casa girls was missing from the line up then reappeared.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not literally bawling but I mean she also cried after not knowing him that long? If she didn’t like him that much after such short time she wouldn’t have been as upset about not having a note? Same way Cynthia wouldn’t have cried if she also didn’t like him? I mean I thought both cases were ridiculous tbh as they both hadn’t known him that long and I don’t buy Casey’s nice guy act so don’t think he’s deserving of anyone’s tears
I think your posts are more about you not liking Casey than the girls’ tears .. which is fine 😉

Reactions: 4
I love how Olivia had THE MOST to say about Tom too, like the gall of her. When it'd been revealed about him getting close with Lydia etc and everyone was surprised, Olivia was doing the dramatic eyerolling and "ugghh men!!" bit. Still if he looked her way she'd break her neck to get to him.
And still she missed the opportunity to recycle Zara's "community penis" line!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.